“The Hi-Lite of our stay at C.B.”
Review of Bistro

Bistro
Ranked #25 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
washington
“The Hi-Lite of our stay at C.B.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

the restaurant is appointed very nicely. every seat is cozy. the bar the same way. our meal was FAB! the drinks wonderful too. we loved visiting with the owners cute little dog "Sailor" he would sit outside and greet everyone. Desert was killer as well. A+ in our books and we frequent restaurants quite often...

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Very nice dinner.”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Good food, including homemade sour cherry pie! Nice staff. Right in the town of Cannon Beach. Cozy atmosphere.

Vancouver, Washington
“The sweedish creme is worth driving hours for”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The food and the menu here are amazing. I come here several times a year and the quality of the food is consistent. I must say that I loved the old building, the one that burned down, so much better. It had a warm, dark, cozy, friendly look. The new building lacks this sadly. I will always return because of the superior food the chef puts out from fish to soup, it's amazing.

• Visited January 2014
Vernon, Canada
“Nice dining”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Nice atmosphere, great food, very nice service. Small place with a small menu with dishes they specialize in, something I appreciate in modern America where they often try and do to much.The very nice Server was originally from Vancouver and we bonded over that and our mutual appreciation of Cannon Beach.She also helped me make a good Wine selection. I had a baked romaine hearts lettuce that was the best I've ever had, and a great fish stew.One of the better choices in Cannon Beach for a romantic dinner.

1 Thank Jon B
Boulder, Colorado
“YUMMY”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We had a lovely dinner this past week in the Bistro. The restaurant ambiance is relaxed, we enjoyed the steamed clams, lamb taglitalle & fish stew with a fantastic french malbec. I can highly recommend the fish stew was perfect with subtle flavor so the fish was not overwhelmed by anything. Our waitress Cathy was wonderful.

• Visited June 2014