“Delicious buns, scones, and muffins!”

Bald Eagle Coffeehouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

When we are at cannon beach I get up round 0830 and head out to bald eagle coffee for cinnamon buns and blueberry muffins and sometimes a scone. At first glance the cinnamon buns look amazing! Huge,warm with the smell of cinnamon drifting up to you. The kids love them! The blueberry muffins......fresh blueberries.....tastes delicious! Everything is made right there at the shop. And my spouse has severe food allergies and the owner was very aware of the dangers of food allergies and assured me he used no nuts in his products or mixes. Love this place!

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I hate to say this because I love cannon beach but I got a gingerbread latte that truly was the worst cup of coffee I have ever had. It was bitter and definitely did not taste like any form of Starbucks coffee I have ever had. Please work on that! Mega disappointment!

1  Thank lizp64
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We tried other places in Cannon Beach and rate the coffee here the best. It was well worth a stop on a cold morning and we had hot coffee on the beach to warm our hands.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Serves Starbuck's coffee and good pastries. Family has owned it for 18 years and it's popular with locals. They're all on a first-name basis. Strong WiFi connection, bathroom in attached art gallery, outdoor seating (no heaters).

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We have a beach cabin here in Cannon Beach and this is our favorite place for coffee – even though we have to walk 1.5 miles to get here. The owner makes fresh muffins and scones and things early each morning and they are delicious. There are nice big windows and the sun shines in. There is an arts association co-located in the same space so you can check out the original art while you enjoy your coffee.