“Best chai latte ”

Insomnia Coffee Co.
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tacoma, Washington
“Best chai latte ”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Staff discussed at length with me about my food allergies. Determined it would probably be best not to have their mocha because of them but the chai latte I did get was so delish! I will be back for more ASAP!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Pumpkin Latte”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This coffee shop is extremely welcoming to singles. A wall of glass and comfortable over-stuffed armchairs made my visits a pleasure. Located just half a block from my room at the Schooner's Cove Inn, I made Insomnia my afternoon go-to for great lattes.

Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“my favorite coffee stop on the beach”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

coffee is very good, ambiance and atmosphere is welcoming. I always visit Insomnia Coffee when I visit Cannon Beach.

Visited December 2013
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania, USA
“The Caramel Latte was a work of art!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

we stayed 1 night at Cannon Beach. I stopped at Insomnia for a Caramel Latte around 8:30 AM - it was beautifully done - both visually & more importantly, the Taste! Very rich & smooth. I plan to return to Haystack Rock next year & I will definitely return to this quality coffee shop!

• Visited December 2013
Keizer, Oregon
“Coffe Break”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This is a great spot to stop for a coffee break in Cannon Beach. The service is always pleasant and their drinks are very good. At times they can run out of seating, but Cannon Beach is a great place to walk around and sip coffee.

• Visited November 2013