“Great Selection of Mexican Food”
Review of El Mariachi Loco - CLOSED

El Mariachi Loco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The largest selection of Mexican food on the North Coast. Very consistant quality and freshness. Great magaritas. too!

There are newer reviews for El Mariachi Loco

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We happened upon the El Mariachi and changed our plans. A little spicy change of pace was a real treat. The restaurant is spotless and the food very good, all the usual offerings for a casual lunch or dinner.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Off the beaten path but good food and service. I had the 3 Tacos my wife had a Nachos platter. Food was excellent the Strawberry Margaritas very good. Nice waiter good prices. We will visit again.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We ate here the weekend of Aug 25, 2012 and would not come back. There were 6 of us and only one person had a meal they enjoyed. That person had ordered a Chimachanga. The rest of us had different meals ranging from enchilada's; tacos and a Mole dinner. 5 of us felt our food had no flavor or seasonings and was very bland. I had ordered pork enchiladas and meat had no flavor whatsoever. I couldn't even tell it was pork. We felt the service was poor as well. Not many other patrons in restaurant. When we left the workers were sitting by front door and didn't even say thank you for coming. We will not return here in the futre.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We went here after a week of pizza, seafood and camp cooking. We were happy to have something different. We love Mexican food and do not get good Mexican at home. This place was good.

The margaritas were excellent, some of the best I've had and certainly better than in most resorts I"ve been in Mexico. We had shrimp fajitas and chicken fajias. Both came in a sizzling pan of onions, green peppers and mushrooms and were in a very flavourful sauce. The shrimp unfortunately was not that fresh and was WAY over cooked but the chicken was perfect. They cam with 3 flour tortillas each and a each had a plate of refried beans, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole etc. They were very delicious. I could only finish half as I think I ate too many of their amazing free chips and salsa. The spanish coffee alone was worth the trip.

They staff was nice but not overly friendly and did a fine job.

2  Thank coffeechik