“A welcomed respite from soups, sandwiches and seafood.”
Review of El Mariachi Loco - CLOSED

El Mariachi Loco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 20, 2012

A fun place in CB! We loved the fresh crispy chips and salsa brought out for our table. The margaritas were yummy. The outdoor seating was really nice. Hubby had fajitas, I had chicken enchiladas. Both were fantastic. Great chicken and sauces. The server made recommendations about the menu, and everything was fantastic. I hope you will give it a try, as we enjoyed our meal there.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This WONDERFUL family owned place is perfect if you're craving mexican food. I am not a foodie but I am VERY fussy about restaurant food. The WARM chips were thin and CRISPY and I thought the salsa served with them was yummy (not the best I've ever had, but not horrible like some gross mexican restaurants.) The chicken enchiladas were DELISH and prepared EXACTLY as I asked. The service was outstanding and prices LOW. Please try El Mariachi because I hope it never goes out of business for my frequent CB trips.