Stephanie Inn
Surfsand Resort(Cannon Beach)
$259
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Cannon Beach Hotel(Cannon Beach)
$268
Ecola Creek Lodge(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
The Waves(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
The Ocean Lodge(Cannon Beach)
$229
McBee Cottages(Cannon Beach)
$181
$137
Orbitz.com
The Courtyard(Cannon Beach)
$201
$259
Inn at Cannon Beach(Cannon Beach)
$189
Orbitz.com
2,148 results
All reviewsnight caporegon coastcarriage housewine tastingsconeshaystack rockcouples massageget awaycookie jarfirst floorromantic getawaycomplimentary breakfastocean viewjacuzzi tubparking lotgas fireplacenightcap
Reviewed June 11, 2010

We can't say enough good things about the Stephanie Inn from the rooms and service to the complimentary breakfast. This time we stayed in room #211 which sticks out toward the ocean further than the other second floor rooms giving it a better view of the beach area and provides for a more private balcony.

This property in our opinion has no equall on the Oregon Coast and we have considerable experience staying along the entire length of the coastline. Yes, it is expensive, but in this place you certainly get what you pay for in most all respects. The staff is well trained and professional/pleasant and helpful to the last person. The wine tasting at 4 PM daily is great, but we would agree with some other reviewers that they should improve the quality of the wine to match the quality of the rest of the place. Of course no one is forcing you to go to the wine tasting either - just a minor suggestion.

My wife and I love the Stephanie Inn and we hope the quality is continually maintained to its present level in the future. We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Major12
Reviewed June 7, 2010

NO KIDS, NO DOGS, NO $#@! which is why we liked the place. Cannon Beach is the only town at this end of OR that is worth stopping and Stephanie Inn appears to be one of the nicest places in town. Martin family has done a fine job and the family has kept up a good tradition. Place is clean and room setup is perfect. Top floor, King Dormer has wonderful room and incredible views of the beach. Even when it rains 50% of the time.

Breakfast food was fresh and plentiful and one dinner was well worth the price FIX. On another night the hotel was very accommodating to take us down he street so we could taste the local brew without worrying about any type of drive. Staff is VERY VERY cheerful and accommodating.

Not the cheapest place but if you know the prices going in (not the easiest to get as they don't publish on the web...you must call) don't write a whinny review going out. Just don't go dude. You will leave more lemonade and free wine for the rest of us:-)

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2010

While it is true that the Stephanie Inn is quite nice and in a scenic location I would advise you check the terms and conditions when you consider checking in here at this hotel. They consider themselves to be a very exclusive destination resort , which they are not .

For example they have a 7 day advance cancellation policy. If you are on the road this may be difficult to hit exactly and there could be schedule changes which they will not let you out of. Upscale destination hotels in Mexico and Hawaii have similar terms but the Stephanie Inn is just a hotel !!

My wife and I have stayed there on numerous occasion and on a recent road trip we booked into here. We tried once to change the schedule from the road but they were completely inflexible and demanding. When we arrived at the Inn I was trying to ask questions about availability but all the front desk person was interested was in getting my credit card before she would even talk to me. She was extremely "grabby" about the card. We had booked for 3 nights but as the stay progressed it became clear that our schedule would allow us to stay only 2 nights. I asked at the front desk if it was possible to check out after only 2 days and received the answer " Oh NO problem just let us know"
Upon checking out I found out that what that meant was " Oh no problem, we will charge you for the 3rd day and go ahead and rebook the room to someone else ." I was incredibly unhappy as this point but my wife was waiting in the car and we had 700 miles to go for the day"

In short. If you have a well planned vacation and a fixed schedule, the Stephanie inn is your destination in Cannon Beach. If you are on a road trip from somewhere to somewhere, find another hotel who are less full of themselves .

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
25  Thank sturm22
Reviewed May 6, 2010

Looked forward to staying here after seeing the inn from the beach a decade ago and decided to splurge to make it happen. Dinner at the restaurant was one of the best meals I've ever eaten. Breakfast as part of the inn amenities not up to the same standards as the buffet offerings (eggs and meat for 3 days) were consistently cold and uninspired. The staff at the inn are worthy of recognition and commendation -- they work hard to keep you happy, but the rooms just aren't that special (especially for the high price). New style tubs are terrible -- they bubble like crazy, make a ton of noise and do nothing to help you relax. Recommendation...stay in one of the many other attractive, more reasonably priced inns and treat yourself to dinner here.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2010

My husband and I just got back today from our usual twice-a-year, five day stay in our most favorite getaway. Our suite on the second floor of the Carriage House is indescribable. I have pictures of our building and inside of our suite that I carry around in my purse just so I can show all my friends and virtually everyone I meet. I have been known to show them to total strangers too!!! We have been going there every six months for many years now and the experience is out of this world. It is so quiet and the service is incredible. We have stayed at five other places in the Cannon Beach/Tolovana Beach area (some were highly recommended) BUT, none of them compare to the amenities and friendly atmosphere we experience at the Stephanie. They accomodated our special dietary requests above and beyond the norm and the staff are so friendly. There is just not enough room here to extol all the Stephanie's virtues, but we plan on going there until they get tired of us. Best place EVER! J & D from Lacey, WA

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple