Subject: Stephanie Inn
Location: Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States, North America
Title: STEPHAIEIE INN NOT FAIR TO SOME WITH DISABILITIES
I attempted to reserve a two day stay at this inn for August 2014. In the comments I notified the inn that I have an emotional support dog, with full Psychiatric verification. By law it is not necessary for anyone to pre-notify any landlord of a disability or animal accompanying them.
The Inn has refused my reservation on the the grounds that any psychiatric animal does not fall under the Disability statute...which is absolutely not true, They also asked me at the front desk via phone what my disability was, this is also illegal.
They might be interested in the fact that I was raped in a four star hotel three years ago, and am unable to stay at any hotel without a dog that will bark if anyone enters my room or a stranger even attempts entry.
I am disgusted with such a rural and close minded approach from an inn that preporates to be of quality. They should probably check out the American Disabilities act, along with other federal laws.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach