We stayed here in early June. We got lucky with the weather which was beautiful. When we arrived, even though we had high expectations, we were thrilled to see the beautiful accommodations and the extraordinary views. Our room was on the first floor and opened up onto the beach. The room was spacious and well done. The staff was amazing and so helpful with out plans. We arrived at 4pm after a long drive and found complimentary local beers and wines and gourmet snacks provided by the chef being served in a lovely room with views of the ocean. At all times there were homemade scones and cookies and coffee and tea in the lobby. It could not have been more relaxing. A long walk in the beach in the morning before breakfast was heavenly. Lots of sea life to observe. Breakfast was part if the room rate. It was served in the dining room and offered fresh fruits, home made breads and pastries, eggs and pancakes. Truly a very special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach