Driving out OR 26 towards Portland I began to reflect on our just completed stay at the Stephanie Inn. What was it that I would remember most? The fantastic location? The quiet, comfortable room with such a comfortable bed and unbelievable view thru our sliding glass door? Could it have been the complimentary afternoon snacks provided with very worthy wines and craft beers? Maybe it was the sumptuous breakfast with multiple fruits, baked goods, hot selections and various juices, teas and coffee? No, it was most likely the fantastic dinner we shared at one of the many window tables, enjoying the soft light of the candle between us, the carefully prepared meal and the attentive staff that looked after our every need. Yes, that was the punctuation mark of an overall very satisfying visit. Oh, and I should mention that after dinner we joined several other hotel guess in the cozy lobby to enjoy a seat by the fireplace sipping on a complimentary cordial drink. I just hope that nothing changes before our next trip back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stephanie Inn is Oregon's premier Four Diamond, oceanfront destination for anyone seeking a respite from the hurried pace of everyday life. With panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock, the inn is truly a feast for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Stephanie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanie Hotel Cannon Beach
- The Stephanie Hotel
- The Stephanie Inn Cannon Beach