The Ocean Lodge
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
$389
Stephanie Inn(Cannon Beach)
Agoda.com
Inn at Cannon Beach(Cannon Beach)
Surfsand Resort(Cannon Beach)
TripAdvisor
The Wayside Inn(Cannon Beach)
The Waves(Cannon Beach)
TripAdvisor
Ecola Creek Lodge(Cannon Beach)
1,753 results
All reviewscookiesapple piehaystack rockcontinental breakfastcookie jaroregon coastyogurtturn down servicenice breakfastfirst floorget awaybeach chairslow tideshort drivebeautiful beachgas fireplacestephanie inn
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Ocean Lodge was a great choice on Cannon Beach. Haystack Rock is right there, fireplace in room, balcony to sit and watch the waves roll in. My husband wanted to smoke a cigar, which you can't do within 20 feet of a building, so they gave him a bundle of firewood, matches, 2 big blankets, and we sat on the beach enjoying a bottle of wine and a cigar. Awesome! There's a fun bar nearby with a pool table, and a great Irish restaurant in walking distance too with a great Irish stew. We would definitely recommend the Ocean Lodge!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights in February over Valentine's Day. The one thing that stood out above all else was the staff of the Inn. From the minute we walked in the door, everyone we came into contact with was pleasant, friendly and professional. A welcome change from so many places. We would like to specifically thank Martha and Vick for their cordiality and helpfulness, but all were very pleasant folks. Our room was right on the water with a small deck with chairs. The bed was very comfortable with ample pillows. I am an early riser and being able to sit by the fireplace in the upstairs lounge and have coffee while reading in the morning is a real plus for me. The ambiance is homey and comfortable, many books and magazines available for guests, and the continental breakfast a notch above most. Would gladly recommend this location for travelers or a special occasion.

Room Tip: We were in 206 and it was close to the fireplace lounge which was a plus. Small but adequate for a couple
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed here a while back, and have just recently had chance to review it on TA - My memory of the waves crashing gently into the shoreline below the balcony of my room, wathing the moon rise into the starry sky while drinking a cup of the best coffee maybe ever is so deeply imbeeded in my soul that I could never forget it. The room was sooooooo cozy, I had a nice corner Jacuzzi, king size bed, plush cozy robe - aaahhhhh. I picked this place off a whim from the exterior view, and I have never made a better choice for superior lodging. The view is spectacular and the atmosphere makes you feel ike its your own little slice of Northwest Paradise. Anytime I'm back on the caost I will be making a stay here part of my plans for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SusieSlaughterhaus
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We stayed there in May of 2012. It was a great experience, We were made to feel very welcome and as we had our beloved dog with us, we stayed in a pet-friendly room. The service was excellent. Every night the turn down service would bring a special basket for him with clean towles, clean sheet (for the couch he slept on) and dog treats. We found the town to be very pet friendly as well, with many other dogs on leashes and bowls of drinking water placed around on the sidewalks. We found a restaurant with an outdoor deck area that allowed him to sit with us. Fun place and of course the beach is spectacular and the whole week was just very relaxing and nice! We ate one meal at the very fancy restaurant located in the hotel next door, and it was a nice meal, a little $$$ but I thought worth it for the experience, and a nice time overall. I came away with no comlaints! We will be going back again this year.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle J
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Cold rain, fog, crashing waves outside. Cozy fireplace, Oregon pinot noir, terry cloth robes inside. A perfect winter getaway.
You may prefer other coastal hideaways in summertime, since The Ocean Lodge is also a preferred vacation spot for children and dogs. Many ocean view rooms lack a balcony roof. In these rooms sitting outside, or even opeing the door to listen to the surf, is uncomfortable during drizzle or rain.

Room Tip: Ask for balcony sheltered by a roof.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple