Cold rain, fog, crashing waves outside. Cozy fireplace, Oregon pinot noir, terry cloth robes inside. A perfect winter getaway.
You may prefer other coastal hideaways in summertime, since The Ocean Lodge is also a preferred vacation spot for children and dogs. Many ocean view rooms lack a balcony roof. In these rooms sitting outside, or even opeing the door to listen to the surf, is uncomfortable during drizzle or rain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Lodge is ocean front and top drawer without being pretentious while exuding beach culture at every turn. Views from the hotel are breathtaking. The guest rooms are warm and welcoming, and the lobby with it's massive river rock fireplace blazing is always inviting. The Lodge staff are consummate service professionals. Overlooking famed Haystack Rock and the scenic Oregon coast, the Ocean Lodge offers its guests fireplaces in all guest rooms, wireless internet access, a casual breakfast buffet, home-baked cookies, is in close proximity to boutique shopping, art galleries, and restaurants, in a convenient location. Pet friendly rooms are available. You will check-out feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Hotel Cannon Beach
- Ocean Lodge Cannon Beach Or