“Excellent cinnamon rolls”

Cheri's Cafe & Cannon Beach Cookie
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Cheri's has been in Cannon Beach a long time and they know the kind of food people are looking for. For breakfast they offer large cinnamon and pecan rolls with or without frosting, breakfast sandwiches and sweet or savory bread pudding. All were enjoyed by our group but especially the cinnamon roll, he was still talking about it three days later. They also offer very good looking cookies and other baked goods. They offer lunch, too, but I have not eaten there. There is lots of seating so it is good for families.

There are newer reviews for Cheri's Cafe & Cannon Beach Cookie

Reviewed August 3, 2014

They gave us tuna fish and chips instead of cod. It was the best mistake ever. I loved it. Try it! IT's good! Kids got free cookies. Friendly staff. Great service!

Visiting from Vancouver Canada.

1  Thank NikkiCvit
Reviewed May 28, 2014

TA reviews raving about the baked goods at Cheri's prompted us to make a stop in Cannon Beach on our way to Seaside from the Salem area. We were looking for breakfast goodies for the next morning as the other couple in our party had an early departure for their trip back home.
We purchased 3 cinnamon rolls, a cheese and bacon bagel with a cream cheese shmeer and a slab of marionberry coffee cake.
The treats were tasty enough, although they did not reach the heights I was expecting based on the TA reviews. And I have to say that the cost of $20.45 for the 5 items was a bit steep, both for the quality and size of the items. A similar assortment from the local Safeway bakery probably would have been just as satisfying, and about a third of the price -- it just wouldn't have the cachet' od a small-town café/bakery.

1  Thank OregonJohn97338
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Recently dined at this cafe as the other restaurants were packed. Fortunately we found a gem. Both the turkey club sandwich and the shrimp sandwich were excellent. The shrimp sandwich was on an herb brioche roll. My teenage son said this was the best roll he had ever tasted. When I asked where they had purchased this, I was told it was made by the owner. Cheri then came out to our table and talked with us about the restaurant and how long she has been in business. It is always fun to meet the owner of a restaurant who actually bakes their own pastries, etc. The beer selection was a little sparse though of good quality. Casual cafe with good food and good prices.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Cheri's is one of the highlights of Cannon Beach for us.The food is always great, I love the fish and chips, my wife loves the french dip. Don't miss out on the cole slaw either. Also, a great selection of beers; try the OPA if you're an IPA fan. It's brewed in Astoria and is one of my favorites, only topped by the IPA my buddy brews at home. Not sure what the O stands for. I've had fish and chips in a number of restaurants in Cannon Beach, this is the best IMHO. Cheri uses fresh tuna and serves enough that you don't feel you need to fill up on the chips, but they're great too. Also, great hamburgers, live music at times, locals eating at the bar (great way to find out what's going on in town) and great service. Cheri seems to work all the time and she goes out of her way to make you feel welcome. Great local art on display as well. We don't go to Cannon Beach without one or two...or three visits to Cheri's.