“Awesome milkshakes”

Cannon Beach Chocolate Cafe
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Cannon Beach Chocolate Cafe is all about the chocolate. We carry chocolates from around the world featuring Moonstruck Chocolates from right here in the Pacific Northwest. We serve French press coffee drinks along with hot chocolate and milk shakes. Our drinks are not made with syrups or powders, we melt top quality chocolate to make all of our drinks.
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome milkshakes”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Superb milkshakes - We ordered a Madagascar vanilla & an European black current - They were just awesome !

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kumaraguruparan

Seattle
“"Did you just order a Five Dollar Milkshake?"”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My main reason for going here was because I have a love for Moonstruck Chocolate truffles. We didn't have time to drive to Portland, so I was glad to see this place carries them.

I am not a huge fan of chocolate ice cream or chocolate shakes, but I do love a good chocolate malted shake, so I just *had* to try one. A little pricey but soooooo worth it! I had the scene from Pulp Fiction running through my head, "Did you just order a five dollar shake?" "I gotta see what a five dollar milkshake tastes like" "Da#n that's a pretty %$*@#$* good milkshake" oh yes, do NOT pass up the milkshake! (it does cost more than $5, but you *are* in Cannon Beach)

My husband asked for a mocha, and they accommodated him by making a french press coffee and added chocolate to it, he loved it! I was unable to finish my milkshake, it was HUGE so I put it in the freezer back at the hotel room, and was able to finish it the next day...it was just as good the next day.

Based on another review, we did search out the cafe the day before we planned on visiting, so we knew that they were going to be open at 1pm. I imagine they would be open earlier during the high season May-September. I do plan on visiting again, to try more chocolate goodness!

• Visited April 2013
North Carolina
“A milkshake worth the trip!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Fabulous hand crafted milkshakes made with ice cream from a local dairy and the most amazing chocolate sauce ever. This is a great place to stop for chocolates, coffee or hot chocolate, too, but it is the milkshake I will remember for a long, long time. I will be back!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank cmcfong
Cannon Beach, Oregon
“The best milk shakes!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Besides being a sweet little cafe with great ambiance, the milk shakes, chocolates, pastries and coffee are delicious!! The chocolate is very high quality - 70% cacao, and so is actually good for you! Who knew?! A definite must!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Linda S
Buckley, Washington
“Great hot chocolate”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Thick milshakes, lots of chocolates, tea, and really good hot chocolate! The chocolates are on the pricey side, but not more than you would expect from this kind of store. Great cup of tea as well.

Visited January 2013