“Dark Chocolate Shake, A Must!”

Cannon Beach Chocolate Cafe
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Cannon Beach Chocolate Cafe is all about the chocolate. We carry chocolates from around the world featuring Moonstruck Chocolates from right here in the Pacific Northwest. We serve espresso and French press coffee along with hot chocolate and milk shakes. Our drinks are not made with syrups or powders, we melt top quality chocolate to make all of our drinks.
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Just had my first visit to the Chocolate Cafe. I ordered a Dark Chocolate Shake. It was amazing. I am looking forward to trying the Mayan Shake on another visit.

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Stumbled across this after fish and chips at Ecola and we thoroughly enjoyed sharing two milkshakes including the Mayan. Must try the gourmet milk shakes.

1  Thank Mkim25
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

My family and I had great mochas here as well as a really good Mayan milkshake complete with cinnamon and other spices. Would definitely recommend if you are in Cannon Beach!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

What chocolate lover could resist a place called The Chocolate Cafe? It's a small place associated with a spa next door and features handmade sweets in both milk and dark chocolate - plus coffee, tea, milkshakes and hot chocolate. We opted for the latter - my son had the milk chocolate variety, while I went for the dark chocolate. The server warmed our mugs with hot water while preparing the hot chocolate, which is made with a wonderful, smooth chocolate base and hot frothy milk. Care was taken in preparing each cup individually, and when it was ready, the hot water in the mugs got poured out and the creamy hot chocolate went in. My son opted for the chocolate marshmallow in his cup, while I chose the dollop of whipped cream. All locally made, all entirely delicious!

We also bought a few treats for later - truffles, a chocolate-covered marshmallow, and a dark chocolate caramel with sea salt - which were outstanding. There were chocolate chip cookies in the oven while we were there, and if they'd been done by the time we left, I would have bought one of those as well based on the aroma alone.

Again, it's a small place - just a few small tables - but it's inviting and cozy with a very friendly staff. I would definitely stop by here again!

2  Thank TravelLovinMom
Reviewed May 9, 2012

On a vacation to Cannon Beach, I stopped in here after having a massage. I bought a few truffles to take with me along with a glimpse of two chocolate shakes being made and presented to lucky customers and vowed I would return. I did return the next day and I'm very glad I did. The quality of the chocolate and ice cream together was worth every penny. A real treat!

1  Thank katyc18