4 of 5 bubbles Review of Crepe Neptune

Crepe Neptune
Ranked #13 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Handmade sweet and savory crepes
Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

First of all, I assumed this was more of a sit-down cafe, but it is more of a walk up cafe. There is a counter, but there weren't any stools, so I was a bit confused. My husband likes to sit down for breakfast, so when I offered we could go somewhere else if wanted to-he said it was fine-I think I offended the owner (sorry!).

I had a Cape Falcon-strawberries, and lemon curd with whipped cream. It was delicious, fresh strawberries perfectly balanced with the tart lemon curd. It was very filling, kept me going all day when we were on the beach agate hunting.

While waiting in line, I overheard the gentleman saying that he was working on an Asian inspired crepe based with Siracha sauce. I *LOVE* Siracha sauce!

Definitely will be back...especially to try that Siracha based crepe!

1 Thank LISA L

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING SALMON CREPE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Yum yumm yumm me and my family tried several of them and loved all !!! Do not miss out on the goodness of these magical crepes!!!!!

1 Thank Jennizemail
Oregon
“Very creative and yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a very good lunch stop in Cannon Beach. You watch them make the crepes right in front of you. They have some very intriguing and appealing combinations of ingredients and all of the creations are named after local attractions or landmarks. It's not the cheapest place to eat on the coast, but in my opinion their food is worth the money. There is a stand up counter where you can set your food and drink but there is no seating. It is an "eat and run" type of place. It's worth a try.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank kolekona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious breakfast to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Glad we checked TripAdvisor and found this little hole in the wall place. Quick breakfasts and lunches are how we roll on the Oregon Coast so we can see what we want to see while in town, and crepes to go hit the spot. Wife and I split a sweet crepe and a savory crepe for brunch, and they were both excellent. Bananas and Nutella are a match made in Heaven! We enjoyed the crepes so much we each got another the next morning as we were leaving town for the road back to the valley. Definitely worth giving this place a try.

1 Thank offseasonTRAVels
Kennewick, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Small shop just off the main shopping street in downtown Cannon Beach. Primarily a take out joint but a little standing room only counter. Between the 5 of us we tried about 6 different crepes, both sweet and savory, and all were delish. Service was friendly and quick and prices were reasonable. Will definately be back.

1 Thank WorldTraveller1979