“The reviews pretty much say it all.”
Review of Crepe Neptune

Crepe Neptune
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: French
Description: Handmade sweet and savory crepes
Description: Handmade sweet and savory crepes
Reviewed November 10, 2011

This place is fabulous--a little hole-in-the-wall creperie with a delicious selection of savory and sweet crepes. I stopped here for breakfast and had the Crepes Meares--so good! The service was friendly, the food made fresh, and I will probably continue to have dreams about these crepes months from now.

2  Thank miss_faw

Reviewed October 5, 2011

The crepes were delicious, the price was right and the service was excellent.
It is on my favorite list.

2  Thank Ruth L
Reviewed September 18, 2011

We had fantastic crepes here.  My husband loved his prosciutto, chevre and fig crepe. I loved my salmon, creme cheese and dill crepe (and I shared a bite with my husband who agreed that it was great).  Fun to watch them being made with care and attention to detail by the owner.  Food theater to watch, enjoy, and applaud!    Great and colorful collection of postcards from their fans. Only a couple of stools inside, fun to eat while strolling Cannon Beach shop area.  What a pleasure, what a super breakfast.  Well worth it.

3  Thank KCalla
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Mine was a salmon and greens crepe, for breakfast, while my wife had an egg, feta cheese, tomato, greens crepe. We watched the wife/owner/chef prepare the crepe, while Dad and very cute baby watched. Husband and wife had run a crepe business at fairs and farmers markets for several years, so they are experienced crepe chefs.

3  Thank 8Peter
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I almost walked right past this lovely little crepe shop but luckily I stopped in. I got the Agate crepe which had belgium chocolate, fresh strawberries & whipped cream which was AMAZING!

3  Thank gouwhuskies14