“Heavenly Crepes from a hole in the Wall”
Review of Crepe Neptune

Crepe Neptune
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: French
Description: Handmade sweet and savory crepes
Description: Handmade sweet and savory crepes
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Mine was a salmon and greens crepe, for breakfast, while my wife had an egg, feta cheese, tomato, greens crepe. We watched the wife/owner/chef prepare the crepe, while Dad and very cute baby watched. Husband and wife had run a crepe business at fairs and farmers markets for several years, so they are experienced crepe chefs.

3  Thank 8Peter

Reviewed August 28, 2011

I almost walked right past this lovely little crepe shop but luckily I stopped in. I got the Agate crepe which had belgium chocolate, fresh strawberries & whipped cream which was AMAZING!

3  Thank gouwhuskies14
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We made our annual trip to Cannon Beach and discovered Crepe Neptune this time. What a great little place. The crepes are delicious and well made. We were also happy to find they had gluten free crepes! Now both our daughters can enjoy a treat together!

3  Thank quatremaxwell
Reviewed August 13, 2011

If you had told me I would have the best crepes on the Oregon coast, I never would have believed you. This place is a treat. We were in Cannon Beach 3 days and we stopped there twice. The owner is super friendly--just really happy to be in the business and talk to customers. The crepes are just great. My teenagers (who are half French) had nutella and fruit filled. I had a savory goat cheese egg jalapeno thing. excellent. I enjoyed the coffee so much that I hunted it down when I got to Portland. We carried our crepes up a block to the ocean and enjoyed the view while we ate--it took that long for the crepes to cool off! Highly recommended!

3  Thank dolphin417
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Excellent Crepes! My wife had the gluten free crepe and I was quick enough to try a bite before it hastily disappeared. My peanut butter banana and whey protein smoothy was delicious and I can see us coming back for more! Cheers

3  Thank Ryan8181