All reviews indoor pool full hookups big rigs hot tub gas pumps hook ups camp store minute walk place to stay cute shops laundry facilities convenience store close to downtown free wifi haystack rock walking distance we've stayed
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We haven't stayed in many rv parks but we now like having full hook ups. We made reservations only a few days before we got there so we had to move once as sites are booked up to 6 months in advance the guy says. They also let you choose your site, which is good if you book early but ends up in a lot of moves for those who don't. We got there and liked it so much we added another 3 days on and there was only once site left so we had to move a total of 3 times. Some people seemed to have to move every day.

The park is full of a lot of those big rigs with retirees in them. Some people never even seem to come out of their trailers. Others, are the assortment of regular camping families and a few swamp people. Jethro and the Clampetts spent a few days across from us and were very entertaining - we were frightend for the squirrels.

We had no trouble with any of the the other campers at all. The staff while not friendny was not intrusive either. I never really saw anyone patrolling the park, pool etc. I also never noticed any campsite imspection or clean up between campers.

The pool is smallish but nice and indoor which is probably most practical for the Oregon coast. The hot tub was good too. Adult swim time is from 8-10 pm which is nice for thsoe who don't want splashing kids. There is also a small neat play ground, horseshoe pit(bring your own) and a basketball court for which they have balls.

The building with the check in also has a store, which seems to have very little of anything. They could be making a killing if they had more stock. Fire wood is Really overpriced there, get it somewhere else. They have free salt water taffy at the desk!

Luandry facilities were good, clean and resonably priced. There is also a room with a nice table, tv, small kitchen, video games and pool tables. They also have the only gas in Cannon Beach - and don't attempt to serve your own liek anywhere in Oregon.

There is good tv reception and wifi. It is only a 15 minute walk or 5 minute bike ride from the town or beach. We would definately stay here agaain. It is worth the higher price as the other rv park in town looked like a dump.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank coffeechik
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We bought our very first tailer and decided to start RVing:) we checked in and they welcomed us with smiles and happy to see you and have fun wishes:) it was awesome..close to the ocean...pool and hot tub..and the awesome part is the hot tub closes down at 8pm for adults only!!! It was pretty and reasonable in price...they even had free hamburgers and hotdogs from 5 to 7. For a first time RV person they made me feel welcome:) we toured through the sites and found next time we want spaces 25 thru 39 totally pretty!!! we plan on going back sometime soon:)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank mom4life63
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a "resort" RV park. Spaces close together, but I've seen worse, but a nice pool, game room, clean restrooms, washers & dryers, mini-mart, diesel and gas, propane, free hot showers, full service (water, power, sewer and cable) at the camp site. Many pull through sites for longer RV's. Paved surfaces to ride bikes on for the kids. It's a little pricier than other places, but you get a clean place and it attracts a clientele that can afford the higher prices. It's on the east side of Hwy 101, but there's a nice sidewalk under the highway and sidewalk to the beach and the town. 15-20 minute walk to the beach, 20-25 minute walk to the shopping area in "downtown" Cannon Beach. Make reservations - we were there at the end of June and just about every site was taken.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Bob G
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I was one of 3 people at the entire park. It was February after all. I was there for a work meeting nearby. Asked if I could check out at 5pm after my meeting, so I wouldn't have to try and find a parking lot in Seaside to put a diesel pusher in. They said that checkout was noon, and that late checkout was 1 or 2pm. And if I wanted to stay there till 5, I had to pay for another night. I pointed out that the amenities are all closed, and that I'm only the 3rd person there, with probably 80-90+ empty sites available, surely they could let me stay till 5. I was told no. The. I asked if I could just move it over to the very empty parking lot. I was told I had to also pay another night if I parked there till 5 too. So check out day during my meeting lunch break, I went and moved the Motorhome to a Seaside parking lot. I guess I offended the worker guy in my request, because he decided to give me the middle finger as I drove out. Maybe the summer people are better? But I'll be staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2012
21  Thank Ross34
Reviewed July 13, 2011

We have stayed at this park many times over the past few years. Sites are easy to get in to with several pull through sites. Very quiet park at night. Lots to do for the kids during the day in the park if you like pool and hot tub, but that is about it. Easy bike ride or walk into town + bus stop right outside the park. Friendly staff. Small store in site as well as fuel and propane sales. Full hookups with cable TV.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family