All reviews indoor pool full hookups big rigs hot tub gas pumps hook ups camp store minute walk place to stay cute shops laundry facilities convenience store close to downtown free wifi haystack rock walking distance we've stayed
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We bought our very first tailer and decided to start RVing:) we checked in and they welcomed us with smiles and happy to see you and have fun wishes:) it was awesome..close to the ocean...pool and hot tub..and the awesome part is the hot tub closes down at 8pm for adults only!!! It was pretty and reasonable in price...they even had free hamburgers and hotdogs from 5 to 7. For a first time RV person they made me feel welcome:) we toured through the sites and found next time we want spaces 25 thru 39 totally pretty!!! we plan on going back sometime soon:)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank mom4life63
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a "resort" RV park. Spaces close together, but I've seen worse, but a nice pool, game room, clean restrooms, washers & dryers, mini-mart, diesel and gas, propane, free hot showers, full service (water, power, sewer and cable) at the camp site. Many pull through sites for longer RV's. Paved surfaces to ride bikes on for the kids. It's a little pricier than other places, but you get a clean place and it attracts a clientele that can afford the higher prices. It's on the east side of Hwy 101, but there's a nice sidewalk under the highway and sidewalk to the beach and the town. 15-20 minute walk to the beach, 20-25 minute walk to the shopping area in "downtown" Cannon Beach. Make reservations - we were there at the end of June and just about every site was taken.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Bob G
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I was one of 3 people at the entire park. It was February after all. I was there for a work meeting nearby. Asked if I could check out at 5pm after my meeting, so I wouldn't have to try and find a parking lot in Seaside to put a diesel pusher in. They said that checkout was noon, and that late checkout was 1 or 2pm. And if I wanted to stay there till 5, I had to pay for another night. I pointed out that the amenities are all closed, and that I'm only the 3rd person there, with probably 80-90+ empty sites available, surely they could let me stay till 5. I was told no. The. I asked if I could just move it over to the very empty parking lot. I was told I had to also pay another night if I parked there till 5 too. So check out day during my meeting lunch break, I went and moved the Motorhome to a Seaside parking lot. I guess I offended the worker guy in my request, because he decided to give me the middle finger as I drove out. Maybe the summer people are better? But I'll be staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2012
21  Thank Ross34
Reviewed July 13, 2011

We have stayed at this park many times over the past few years. Sites are easy to get in to with several pull through sites. Very quiet park at night. Lots to do for the kids during the day in the park if you like pool and hot tub, but that is about it. Easy bike ride or walk into town + bus stop right outside the park. Friendly staff. Small store in site as well as fuel and propane sales. Full hookups with cable TV.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank newyorker1953
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We brought our grandchildren, 10 & 12 yrs old. It is beautiful area, lots of trees, clean & with a great indoor pool. Adult time at pool from 8pm to 10pm with a big hot tub. We rode bikes into town & beach. Don' t forget to get pizza at Fultona' on 2nd ave. They will deliver to the rv park! Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: July 2011