“Fresh Roast Plus”

Description: Organic Coffee Roasters and shop
Richland, Washington
“Fresh Roast Plus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I came to taste their coffee and ended up with my own special blend, ground specifically for my beach rental old school drip coffee maker. How bad can that be? I think they had at least six coffee's brewed and I was told to taste them all if I wanted. When I started to describe what I was looking for, I was greeted with such enthusiasm and helpfulness...in the end they made a special blend just for my stay at the beach!!!! We brewed a pot this morning and savored every sip. Gotta have good coffee at the beach!
Dark Columbian/Dark Guatamalan Delish <3

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Portland, Oregon
“Great Coffee on the Coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

This is our absolute favorite place to grab a cup of coffee while hanging out in our favorite spot on the coast Cannon Beach. We LOVE the Irish Table, which is in the same space in the evening. My favorite is the Druid's Delight, creamy, just sweet enough, and delicious! They always have a great assortment of pastries and goodies, which are baked right there on site in the wee small hours of the morning :) The inside of the shop is intimate, and cozy, the perfect place to snuggle up with your sweetie and enjoy your goodies on a blustery coast morning. They also have a great little set up of Adirondack chairs out front for those rare moments of sunshine. All in all, one of my favorite coffee places not only on the coast, but in general. Give it a try, you won't regret it!

• Visited June 2013
Edgewood, Washington
“Perfect coffee place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is what a coffee shop should be like... cozy, comfortable places to sit. I would like to pick it up and move it home. Incredibly quick service... great coffee drinks... friendly servers. A restroom on the premises would be nice, however.

Visited June 2013
Billings
“Eye opener”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great coffee to start off the morning before day trips around the coast. This is the front of the Irish Table restaurant.

Visited May 2013
Washington, USA
“coffeeeeee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Really great coffee and scones too. The orange/chocolate chip scone was delicious but you should also try the bacon/blue cheese scone. Very good. Just wish this place was open daily and had longer hours (they are usually open from 9 - 2 I think) and closed a few weekdays.

Visited June 2013