“One of the best coffee's around.”

Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters
Description: Organic Coffee Roasters and shop
Description: Organic Coffee Roasters and shop
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Always pick up some bags of coffee when I'm at the beach, love the Sleepy Monk grinds. Also good for an on the spot hit of java. Wish they were open EVERY day.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Always bring home plenty of coffee beans from this place. Amazingly good!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We were staying at the Surf Sand which is across the street and went here every morning for fresh baked goodies and coffee and tea. I loved the coffee and if they have the bacon and bleu cheese scone I highly highly recommend it. It is small inside but the service is friendly and I like places where they know all the locals. I only wish that they were open later as I think some days they close at 4 pm and others at 2 pm or I would have been going here for my after dinner coffee too.

1  Thank BrendanVancouver
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The owners make you feel right at home and the coffee was excellent.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I went to Sleepy Monk after we had a fabulous dinner at The Irish Table. What can I say, it was our last day and I only had their coffee once. It's small, crowded but in a good way. It will be my destination coffee shop if we visit Cannon Beach again.