“Every morning for coffee”

Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters
Description: Organic Coffee Roasters and shop
Description: Organic Coffee Roasters and shop
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We were staying at the Surf Sand which is across the street and went here every morning for fresh baked goodies and coffee and tea. I loved the coffee and if they have the bacon and bleu cheese scone I highly highly recommend it. It is small inside but the service is friendly and I like places where they know all the locals. I only wish that they were open later as I think some days they close at 4 pm and others at 2 pm or I would have been going here for my after dinner coffee too.

1  Thank BrendanVancouver

Reviewed April 9, 2012

The owners make you feel right at home and the coffee was excellent.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I went to Sleepy Monk after we had a fabulous dinner at The Irish Table. What can I say, it was our last day and I only had their coffee once. It's small, crowded but in a good way. It will be my destination coffee shop if we visit Cannon Beach again.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I decided to try Sleepy Monk Coffee based on the review I read on Trip Advisor. We visit Cannon Beach every Spring but we bring our own espresso machine and Starbuck's because good coffee for me is really hard to find. First of all, I had an Americano and it was very tasty, very good. I will definitely be back for one again next Spring. We loved the atmosphere of Sleepy Monk.....perfectly Cannon Beach! Very nice staff and a great feel to the place. Most importantly, a really good cup of coffee. I would add to the many that highly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

This coffee shop is located next to the public parking lot on the main drag of Cannon Beach. We stopped in by chance and returned several times during our visit because we enjoyed the (house roasted)coffee, the atmosphere and the fresh baked scones!