“Nom! And cute.”

Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Irish Table located in the heart of Cannon Beach. Co-Occupying the same location as Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters. Serving Dinner Nightly from 5:30 PM to 10ish, closed on Wednesdays. We offer Irish cuisine with a northwest twist. An amazing romantic atmosphere. We have a great selection of Irish beers on tap, along with wine, Irish whiskey's and scotch. Come check us out!
Reviewed August 5, 2013

In an attempt at a 'Fancy Grown Up Dinner' the boyfriend and I decided to give this place a try! We were not disappointed. Those that say show up early are right, luckily we managed a table right by the front door...and although it was a little awkward when people showed up for coffee (it's a coffee shop in the daytime) ... I found it entertaining. We went with the Curry Mussels and Cheese Plate to start, which in itself was filling(and well worth the price). Followed by pork chops and in-season lingcod (my fav) ... I'd love to write a detailed description from the menu...but all you need to know is it was NOM!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This place is wonderful. The meal was excellent and hardy to boot. I had the fish and the portion was generous. My husband and daughter had the lamb and neither could finish. The fish chowder is wonderful and some of the best I have had and I am from Nova Scotia were fish is plentiful. Our wait staff was excellent :) The atmosphere is cozy and warm.Gives you an Irish feeling. Worth waiting for an putting your name on the list if you have too. I would return for sure and would highly recommend this spot. It is also pet friendly on the weekends when you can sit outside. Go ad enjoy!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here this last week end. She had the lamb and I the steak. Both dinners were excellent . Not to mention the seafood chowder we shared as our starter was very tasty. Combine the quality of our food with the great service the staff provided we will be having dinner there on our next trip to Cannon Beach.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Cannon Beach doesn't have a lot of fine dining options, but this place was actually quite good. My steak was excellent, though slightly past the medium-rare I asked for. The veggies were cooked perfectly. We will come back next time we are in town.

1  Thank Chorizotarian
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife requested this restaurant for her birthday dinner. Although we like the place we don't get here often. Now that groups of four can reserve a table it is easier if we by some chance plan ahead. If you want Scotch or Irish whiskey, this is the place for you. This might be the best list in the area. Anything to do with vodka or gin, forget it. No martinis for me. This evening I had a very nice Tyrconnel single malt, my wife had Red Breast, and our friend was ecumenical and had a Macallan cask conditioned single malt. The wine list is decent and we found a drinkable Cabernet. The waiter was kind enough to let us give up a bottle of something else which was not as expected. Fortunately it was one they could resell by the glass. I had a pear salad followed by mussels both of which were pretty good. My wife had the pork chop and the bite I had was good. Both friends started with a curried soup: one liked it, one didn't finish it. We were warned it is spicy. One had the flatiron steak and was happy. The other made the pear salad her entree. Although the entrees are good, two of us made our meals from appetizers and salads which are large enough for such purposes. I finished with coffee ice cream which is good and two coconut trifles were shared. My wife and one friend had decaf Irish coffee at the end and loved the beverage. We really like this place but need to plan ahead to get a reservation as we did last night.