“Quaint coffee shop!”

Bella Espresso
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is an espresso coffee place but offers limited sandwiches also.
“Quaint coffee shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Nice place to stop for a coffee! Friendly service and good tasting joe. Check out the beautiful restroom.

1 Thank SkippyDM

Astoria, OR
“Cozy.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Got caught in the rain while Christmas shopping in Cannon Beach so decided to take a break and have an espresso (mocha). Dove into cute looking Bello Espresso and found the place to be warm and inviting. Settled into a nice window seat and enjoyed my drink and watching the rain. Nothing special for the mocha, just average, but I loved the cozy atmosphere. Didn't try any of their food items. Looked like they had the usual coffee house bakery treats. But this was a perfect retreat from the weather.

1 Thank Explorer-Bob
Port Townsend, Washington
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I'm picky about coffee and tea, and this little place satisfied me on both counts. They have a nice assortment of pastries and other little specialties, too. I'll be back!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank SFQueen
Seattle, WA
“Cute coffee house”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I ordered drip coffee and it was self-serve out of pump containers. They didn't have a darker roast when I was there, so it was just okay for me. My friend had a lovely cup of cocoa and we enjoyed the atmosphere of this place.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank barnhok
Kansas City, Missouri
“Best coffee in Cannon Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We drank coffee both mornings during our stay in Cannon Beach. We stopped for one last cup as we were heading out of town and found out they had just switched to their winter hours and were not open yet. However the barista saw me at the door, had me come in and went ahead and made our lattes even though they were closed. She told me their coffee beans are air roasted which made a smooth cup of coffee. Fabulous coffee, nice people, great atmosphere.

Visited October 2012