“great coffee!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Washington, USA
“great coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

and delicious cheddar bisquits! the espresso glazed bran muffin was also tasty! worth the short drive outside of Cannon Beach.

Visited June 2013

Sammamish, Washington
“Great place for breakfast baked items but not for coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Discovered this place when vacationing in Cannon Beach. Their muffins, scones, apple brioche, etc. are excellent and worth to go to this place. However their new coffee beans are not as good as Sleepy Monk's they used to serve (hint, hint). Also the baristas while nice are not very productive. It took nearly 15 min to get 2 lattes with 2 people just in front of us.

• Visited May 2013
Gig Harbor, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast MUST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Make sure you make this a breakfast run on your way back from your morning beach walk! Their baked goods are fantastic, and their latte's are very good.

Visited May 2013
Ellensburg, Washington
“Great bakery!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We really enjoy Waves of Grain Bakery!
They have great products!
Sometimes the staff there are not the friendliest (like the time we wanted to buy 6 rolls and didn't call ahead??!!), but overall, it is a great little bakery.

Visited March 2013
Maple Valley, WA
“A great place to go before your morning walk on the beach!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

After reading many reviews on Trip Advisor and other sites, I knew I had to try this place on my first morning in Cannon Beach for breakfast! I arrived at 7:30 am and there was a fully stocked case of yummy goodness in front of me to choose from. I was there early in the morning, and there was no one at the counter, which was okay as it gave me a few minutes to decide what to get, and when the girl arrived to help me she was very friendly. I picked a cinnamon roll and the famous "One Eyed Willy" which I had to try just because of the name! We also got 2 of the dog biscuits!

The Cinnamon Roll simply lacked the cinnamon taste. It was good, but I was expecting more cinnamon, and it was cold. I warmed it up in the microwave in my hotel before eating it to make the frosting melty instead of hard. The One Eyed Willie was okay, but dry. My dog had no complaints about the dog biscuits.

The pricing was reasonable, and I would come here again if I came back to the area, but maybe try another item. As an early riser, it was nice to find a place open so early. I was traveling with my dog, and couldn't enjoy a sit down breakfast restaurant, so getting this to go was great before our morning walk on the beach!

• Visited March 2013