“Great vegetarian options, lovely atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cannon Beach Cafe
Ranked #24 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A small Cafe located inside the historic Cannon Beach Hotel featuring a fresh, delicious gourmet lunch menu which consists of sandwiches, soups, salads, Lunch Boxes To Go. Freshly brewed local coffee, specialty teas and fine Italian sodas are available. With upscale decor featuring original Cannon Beach seascape and landscape black and white photographs, wine colored walls, floors of classic black and white tile with rich wood trim, and a stunning tin ceiling, the interior provides the perfect setting for lunch during a beach get away. An open air patio with tables and umbrellas allow for al fresco dining. Bon Appetit! OPEN FROM 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM FOR LUNCH & FROM 5:00 PM TO 9:00 PM FOR DINNER
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great vegetarian options, lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2014

My husband and I stayed in Cannon Beach for three nights this August, and we would have eaten at Cannon Beach Cafe for every meal if we'd had the chance! I was very impressed by all of the vegetarian options offered on the menu, and I would love to know how to recreate the vegan sweet potato burger (yummy as a sandwich and on the salad) and the sweet potato salad. We raved over both of those, and came back the next day for seconds!

In case you are one of those people who like to preview the menu online, just because something is on their website menu doesn't mean they have it available at the cafe. The roasted root hummus was not available either day that we dined, and the black bean burger listed on their online menu was not listed on the cafe menu.

The Cafe can get very busy, and we were turned away for both lunch and dinner on our last day in town. Our fault for not having reservations, but we felt the server was a little rude in their approach. My recommendation: make reservations and don't miss out on this place!

• Visited August 2014

Maple Valley, Washington
“Quaint”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2014

Stopped by to get a white chocolate mocha and a cheese danish. Coffee wasn't too sweet and danish was big average tasting. Lots of goodies to choose from, I just needed something to tie me over till dinner.

Visited August 2014
Oregon
“Lovely Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014

Five of us ate here for lunch in July. Everyone was very pleased with the menu choices. Our food was very good and the staff were nice.

• Visited July 2014
Hawaii
“Private breakfast for hotel guests but open to all for lunch and dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

We ate dinner here 2 nights. It was excellent. The chef has a selection of about 5 specialties each evening plus the regular menu. My husband and I shared an appetizer, the beet salad and an entrée, leaving room for dessert. Excellent house wines too. Loved the place.

Visited August 2014
Spokane, Wa
“A real find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

When in Cannon for a visit be sure to stop in this lovely cafe for dinner. Small space but very quaint bistro feel with outside seating if you like. Personal, intimate service and VERY tasty food. Our family tried both of the specials, my son ordered the winner: Grilled filet mignon over a wicked truffle mac/cheese served with some of the best grilled snap peas I've ever had. My husband and I both enjoyed the fresh catch Chinook salmon over a creamy coconut risotto with just a drizzle of fresh strawberry coulis. Salmon was cooked perfectly. My daughter ordered the Croque Monsuer and it was rich, crispy and did not disappoint. Small selection of wines including "house" french selections and beer, no cocktails. A real find.

• Visited August 2014