“Excellent! Wonderful!”

Cannon Beach Cafe
Ranked #24 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A small Cafe located inside the historic Cannon Beach Hotel featuring a fresh, delicious gourmet lunch menu which consists of sandwiches, soups, salads, Lunch Boxes To Go. Freshly brewed local coffee, specialty teas and fine Italian sodas are available. With upscale decor featuring original Cannon Beach seascape and landscape black and white photographs, wine colored walls, floors of classic black and white tile with rich wood trim, and a stunning tin ceiling, the interior provides the perfect setting for lunch during a beach get away. An open air patio with tables and umbrellas allow for al fresco dining. Bon Appetit! OPEN FROM 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM FOR LUNCH & FROM 5:00 PM TO 9:00 PM FOR DINNER
Portland, Oregon, Usa
“Excellent! Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stopped in the Cannon Beach Cafe yesterday and was very impressed right off with the decor and atmosphere. Everything is neat and perfect yet it feels very comfortable and inviting. The menu had wonderful choices and it made it difficult to choose but, I decided on the roast beef sandwich. It was a generous portion served with the most tasty pickled cucumbers on the side. The service was excellent and the prices were very reasonable given the quality of the food. I will return...I will be a regular for sure.

• Visited October 2013
CBHotelGuestSvcs, Owner at Cannon Beach Cafe, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Janice W,
Thank you very much for choosing to dine with us while you are in town. Your words about our menu choices, atmosphere and service are much appreciated! It sounds like you are from the area, it is a pleasure to receive such high marks from someone who knows their options. Please say hello the next time you come in and thanks again for sharing your experience.
Warmest Regards,

Portland, Oregon
“They catered to my dogs, that puts any restaurant at the top of my list!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am used to holding leashes when I eat outdoors with my dogs, but the waiter actually tied them up to their tether ring (which was right next to where I was seated) and brought them fresh water and treats! I was very impressed!! The food was OUTSTANDING! I had a beet salad with an add of chicken. So delicious. And the cup cakes were to die for, be sure to save room to at least share a cupcake. The food was really outstanding, but the wait staff really made it so enjoyable. My friend had a great conversation in French with one of the waiters. I don't know what they were talking about, but it was so fun to watch! Definitely my new favorite place to each in Cannon Beach!

2 Thank ladare
CBHotelGuestSvcs, General Manager at Cannon Beach Cafe, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Iadare,
Thank you for your wonderful review! As pet-owners ourselves, we understand the needs of our animal friends and their owners, and are more than happy to accommodate them in our outdoor spaces. We will pass on your kind words about the food and service to our team. We really appreciate the time taken to share your experience online and are so glad you enjoyed your meal. Please do come see us again when you are next in Cannon Beach!
Warmest Regards,
Denver, Colorado
“Great meal, excellent staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Was looking for a restaurant to stop in and grab some lunch, and we found this cute little cafe right next to the beach! The food was top notch, my chicken brie sandwich with strawberries, coconut, and a balsamic dressing was to die for. Then for dessert, we got a coconut lava cupcake. Definitely one of the best cupcakes I've ever had. And to top it all off, the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! Would definitely return!

• Visited October 2013
CBHotelGuestSvcs, Owner at Cannon Beach Cafe, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Kayla S,
We’re so glad you had a nice time at Cannon Beach Café & Olio Cupcake Bar. Yes, the chicken brie sandwich with strawberries, coconut, and a balsamic dressing is to die for (it is one of my favorites).
We really appreciate your review and hope to see you the next time in Cannon Beach for another great food experience.
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Wow! The food was fantastic, the service exceptional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Was looking for a lunch spot outside of the hustle of downtown Cannon Beach. This place is a gem! All of our dishes were deliciously yummy & we were so well taken care of by the staff! The cupcakes are not to be missed!

Dear Laura B,
WOW! What a fantastic review, really appreciate it! We take care of our guests because we adore feedback like yours as much as seeing all the smiling faces above empty plates!
We are looking forward to seeing you again in the Cannon Beach Café & Olio Cupcake Bar!
Victoria, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent luncheon meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had Croque Madame and my husband had a roast beef sandwich. Both were delicious and carefully crafted. Decor was delightful. Definitely would return. French press coffee was tasty and satisfying.

Dear L B,
We are delighted to hear such a nice review! Thank you for enjoying a meal with us, let us know what you try next! We hope you will be returning to Cannon Beach and the Cannon Beach Café & Olio Cupcake Bar soon!