Ecola Creek Lodge
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
$389
Schooner's Cove Inn(Cannon Beach)
$379
$250
Stephanie Inn(Cannon Beach)
TripAdvisor
Inn at Cannon Beach(Cannon Beach)
Surfsand Resort(Cannon Beach)
TripAdvisor
The Wayside Inn(Cannon Beach)
TripAdvisor
The Lighthouse Inn(Cannon Beach)
Hotels.com
The Waves(Cannon Beach)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewskoi pondan easy walk into townfireplace roomminute walknot hesitate to stay here againcute placefull kitchenquiet locationcookiesoregon coastcoffee makera nice place to staymain partfridge and microwavequiet at nightview of the oceanstay in cannon beach
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We just returned from a three night stay at the Ecola Creek Lodge. This was our third stay and enjoyed it just as much as the last time. Each room is unique. It is a great place to stay while visiting Cannon Beach. It is easy walking to the beach and the town, but far enough away to miss the noise and traffic. The staff is very accomodating and provide morning hot drinks and afternoon warm cookies in the lobby. Most rooms do not have an ocean view. The room we had was 17 and looks at the center lawn and koi pond area from a small private deck.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank drptravel
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a home away from home. We stayed for our wedding 7/20-7/22 2012 in room 8 the turret room. It was really cute and charming. We had all of our wedding party stay here and each room was decorated differant and they all had charm from what I saw. The staff was friendly and accomedated us with an early check in which was very kind (since I needed to steam my wedding dress). It was adorable and we enjoyed our stay. The bunnies running around the grounds added a lot of charm. I dont want anyone to get confused by my review because I like to provide honest feedback. If you are looking for something on the beach or a resort this isnt where you want to stay no spa services etc. If you want a home away from home a steps away from the beach and friendly staff then come and stay here the fireplaces in the rooms give it a very warm touch. It is very cozy and comfertable. Thank you!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

After a 4 day stay in Portland, we headed to our next destination, the Oregon Coast. After some researching on the internet, we booked a two night stay at The Ecola Creek Lodge in Cannon Beach. This hotel is located right off Highway 101 (a beautiful, scenic drive to the beach). There is a bit of traffic noise, depending on your room's location, but it's pretty quiet for the most part. Don't forget to bring a jackets and pants. It was pretty cool while we were there! (in July)

Ecola Creek Lodge is believed to be located on the very spot where Lewis and Clark's expedition set up camp. Ecola was the Indian word for whale, and Clark named the stream Ecola Creek. The grounds are clean and well maintained. The office has coffee, tea, and cookies and an awesome, DVD rental collection with super new movies, to some classic films. Outside, the lodge looks cabin and rustic, quite appropriate for its location. We had Room 1, which was a one bedroom with pull out sleeper couch. Each room has a fireplace (a nice touch...we were cold!) flat panel tv, kitchen with lots of kitchen essentials, microwave, stove, fridge, sink, and a huge master bedroom. The decor is a little dated, but clean and usable. There wasn't A/C, but with the cool temperatures, you just need to open your window for a nice breeze. I loved the La Fresh makeup towelettes! There is free wifi; it was slow at times, but still nice to have during our stay. The beds were super comfy and our parents didn't mind sleeping on the couch. (They insisted!)

The Ecola Creek Lodge is within walking distance to downtown Cannon Beach. You should probably drive so you don't have to worry about finding parking. There's lots of shops, and restaurants, and a short walk to beautiful Cannon Beach. There are plenty of nature trails for the hiking enthusiasts, so there's something for everyone. If you're looking for groceries, there's a Safeway 15 minutes away by car. The staff here is super nice and helpful. I felt welcomed and relaxed during my stay in Cannon Beach. Hopefully I'll return to this quiet beach town!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the main road. See you if you could get a room with a "view".
Reviewed August 2, 2012

What a beautiful property! We stayed one night and I wished we had stayed longer. We had a one bedroom suite and it was clean and cute. The bathroom was really clean and well-maintained. There is a beautiful pond and landscaping. Quiet at night but also close to 101 which is ideal for a coastal tour. Only thing that stopped me from giving top marks was that the dresser and tv stand were old but not in a good way so maybe replace those. The owner is a very kind and friendly man! Love it!

Room Tip: Our room faced a courtyard not the road or parking lot and it was quiet.
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Ecola Cree Lodge for a week and just had a wonderful time there.The grounds were lush with green grass, flowers,clean,private and cozy. The staff was wonderful and very accomadating. They even let us borrow an umbrella because we had none and didnt expect a drizzly day. A real treat staying there and a spits throw away from the amazing Ecola State Park and Cannon Beach 's main street. We had everything we needed just a 5-10 minute walk away. We had coffee, the post office, great restaurants, a cooking school, pet stores and some of the most beautiful galleries I have ever seen. I loved ending a beautiful day at Cannon Beach and returning to a one-of-a-kind hotel room/lodge. It was truly a great experience and one Ill never forget. Whenever I go back I will always stay at this lodge & recommend it to others. Thanks Ecola Creek Lodge for a grand experience!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple