As a Seattle native, I've been enjoying the natural beauty of the Oregon coast for 40 years. I've stayed at any number of oceanfront facilities looking for the perfect union of view, room comfort, host hospitality, and town ambience. I'd narrowed this last one (town ambience) down to Cannon Beach, Oregon a good 25 years ago, so the "mission" became finding the lodgings that fit my total comfort needs- both physical, practical and spiritual. Schooner's Cove is my beach home that I can't feasibly afford. Right on the ocean and backed right up to Bill's Tavern in the heart of town, this gem offers outstanding accommodations to suit various size groups. The staff is warm and feel like family; the grounds are meticulously maintained; the rooms are spotless! I'm giving my review because I just returned from Schooner's last night from a week's stay that was stupendous- this is out of character because I really want to keep Schooner's "my little secret." It is a little slice of Heaven; truly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful oceanfront hotel in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. Enjoy oceanfront suites, kitchens, gas fireplaces, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVD players, and oceanfront decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Schooner's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schooner`s Cove Hotel Cannon Beach
- Schooners Cove Hotel
- Schooners Cove Cannon Beach