Wow! The view from our deck was amazing and we had such a grand time. Access to the beach is fantastic! We walked from the North end of the beach to Haystack multiple times each day. The location is ideal for exploring downtown; however, with the bbq's and the small kitchen, we cooked in each evening and packed lunches. There is a little coffee shop across the street on the NE corner that is great! Bed was super comfy. The staff was very friendly and the housekeeping staff was very good. We were able to reserve the laundry room on Saturday morning. The downside was that there is only 1 washer and dryer, so it took considerable time to do our loads. The upside was that only one guest could use the laundry facility at a time, so we could leave everything in the room until we were done.
Wonderful, wonderful relaxing weekend! We'll be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful oceanfront hotel in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. Enjoy oceanfront suites, kitchens, gas fireplaces, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVD players, and oceanfront decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Schooner's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schooner`s Cove Hotel Cannon Beach
- Schooners Cove Hotel
- Schooners Cove Cannon Beach