We booked a Double Captains room on the first floor for 2 nights. The location was perfect, and the back door opening right on the beach was fantastic. We loved to close proximity to stores and restaurants. We enjoyed the hot tub on a chilly (summer!) day.
Our only complaint was the weather, but obviously not the hotel's fault. Would love to come back when it was not drizzly and in the 60s in July. :)
Keep in mind no a/c. Was not too much of a problem. Just a tad stuffy in the rooms at night. We were okay in our room with the ceiling fan, but the boys were in the main room and a fan in there would have made a huge difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful oceanfront hotel in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. Enjoy oceanfront suites, kitchens, gas fireplaces, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVD players, and oceanfront decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Schooner's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schooner`s Cove Hotel Cannon Beach
- Schooners Cove Hotel
- Schooners Cove Cannon Beach