If you're looking for a place close to downtown, this might be the place for you. Right on the beach where Ecola Creek empties into the ocean and only one block from the main drag where most of the shops and restaurants are, the location is hard to beat. Plus, the beach in front of the hotel is super wide. Being next to downtown makes it a hike to Haystack Rock, though. The rooms themselves are very clean and the bed was comfortable. My only complaint was that our room, the Captain's Quarter (#54), did not have a coffee table. The decorations where pretty much nonexistant as well. That aside, this place is a more affordable option to the expensive hotels closer to Haystack Rock and well worth considering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful oceanfront hotel in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. Enjoy oceanfront suites, kitchens, gas fireplaces, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVD players, and oceanfront decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Schooner's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schooner`s Cove Hotel Cannon Beach
- Schooners Cove Hotel
- Schooners Cove Cannon Beach