“Favorite”

Schooner's Cove Inn
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Cannon Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I almost do not want to give my review, hope they wont get so busy I will not be able to get reservations. Wonderful place to stay, great staff. Have stayed at least three times a year for four years. Was staying at another place on the beach for many years and was treated "not so good" so changed to Schooners and have now been coming here for the last four years. So glad I decided to try Schooners. Met cousins here and they loved it too.
Stayed solo here and felt totally safe. I can not think of a bad thing to say and I am Picky.

Room Tip: There are stairs but the top floor has best view and higher ceilings. I alway come off season so I a...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank gjtravis
There are newer reviews for Schooner's Cove Inn

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This was my fourth stay at Schooner's Cove, and I'll go back again. We've stayed from Astoria to Brookings, and Schooner's Cove is a favorite. A beautiful view, walking distance to shops and restaurants, impeccably maintained, with a great staff. I've never been dissatisfied in any way, and you won't either.+

3  Thank Onesam97
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have always loved Cannon Beach. I have been through the town several times, but never had the opportunity to extend my stay by booking a hotel. I did my research and happened upon Schooner's Cove Inn. I was kind of skeptical at first because I've seen photos of other places, but when actually faced with the real thing, it was a letdown. This far exceeded my hopes and expectations. It was superior to any other hotel that I've stayed in. Up-to-date, immaculate, beds more than comfortable and very nicely set up, as well as the remainder of the suite. Kitchenette, fireplace, bathroom, beds, VIEW, and convenience were all 10's! The only con I can think of is that the sofa was a little on the hard side, but since it was a sleeper, that's to be expected. I can't think of one thing other than the the sofar that could be improved upon. Cheaper rates maybe? But we got our money's worth and more. Breakfast would also be a nice addition, but lots of places nearby for that. You have my vote and I will be back and stay no other place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank jmores711
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Having visited Cannon Beach many, many times over 64 years, first came here at age four, I have stayed in many places in the community. Schooner's Cove has met all of our expectations. Everything is very clean and up to date,view from our room is spectacular, so nice to have thick green grass with picnic tables, lounge chairs and barbecues right out the sliding glass doors, and just a few steps down to the sand. Being able to walk to restaurants and shops is a plus. Beds are very comfortable, and the down comforter is encased in double sheets, so appreciate that! Everyone in the office has been very personable and helpful with restaurant choices. Would certainly recommend this property to friends and relatives and hope to return again

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Schooner Cove Inn was a great find! The hotel was super cute and we loved our suite on the beach! The hotel has rooms with a kitchen which made it very fun to cook in one night and enjoy the view from our porch! Being able to reserve the hot tub was a treat as well because the enclosed spa area had huge glass windows facing the beach so we could watch the waves! The hotel location is ideal, being right in town makes it very easy to walk around. One the main level you can walk from your patio to the beach. Talk about a perfect weekend!

Room Tip: A beach view room is the way to go :) SO beautiful!
1  Thank CammyBaby
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place is a great spot! It is right in the middle of town, yet you feel like you're farther away. Our room was the Double Captain's. It was perfect for a couple plus one adult. Great view of the beach with easy access. Toasty fireplace in the room, plus a nice kitchenette. It is literally one block from the restaurants and cute shops. The staff was wonderful and the room was clean. Looked like it had recently been remodeled. Hot tub was fun. You reserve a 30 minute slot and have it all to yourselves. We would definitely stay here again. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We have been driving for 2 days and came to stay here after a quick Google search. The room was amazing and the view was just the topping on the cake! It's a shame the laundry hours were a bit short. They close at 7PM and open at 10AM. Didn't have time since checkout was at 11AM. Other than that, great place to stay! Well worth it.

• Stayed: April 2012