Very happy with our recent stay at Schooner's Cove. Great bed - clean room- really friendly staff. Not that wild about the stairs, especially when they are wet, but it is always a good workout climbing them. No AT&T cell service inside the room, but if you walk out on the beach, you finally have it. That is very frustrating, don't believe it is Schooner's problem, but it certainly sucks as an AT&T user. I use my I-Pad to read magazines, etc., so it limits things. The bathroom is small (we stayed in the Captain's Quarters), but the kitchen area, living room, bedroom are very spacious, and did I say CLEAN!!! We stay every year during President's weekend. I upgraded from the smaller room that we typically stay in, and I may go back to the smaller room, because then you can actually wake up in the bed and see the ocean. In the Captains Quarters, you stay in a bedroom which is on the opposite side of the ocean view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful oceanfront hotel in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. Enjoy oceanfront suites, kitchens, gas fireplaces, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVD players, and oceanfront decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Schooner's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schooner`s Cove Hotel Cannon Beach
- Schooners Cove Hotel
- Schooners Cove Cannon Beach