We arrived early, and our room was ready early. I was a little nervous to stay here. I live in Virginia and I have never visited Oregon. I booked my trip over the phone and researched pictures of this hotel. The room was better than I anticipated. Everything was spotless, our room was footsteps away from the beach. If you have a difficult time with navigating steps, then I would specify during your reservations. The stairs would be difficult for eldery people, or if you had children, they would drive you crazy, going up and down. Our room had a coffee maker, mini fridge, silverware, plates, wine glasses, coffee mugs, all the comforts of home!
It also had a gas fireplace, and dining room table and chairs. The view from our room was gorgeous, and I really appreciated that we were located at the end of the hotel. If you are not at the end, then your balcony will be very close to your neighbor. I would recommend dining in, as the restaurants are pricy.....and I gre up in N.J.! The crepere down the street is the best deal in town, as well as the local fish market. All the shops are within a 2 block radius. This is a perfect, romantic get away place. I would not recommend bringing children here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful oceanfront hotel in the heart of downtown Cannon Beach. Enjoy oceanfront suites, kitchens, gas fireplaces, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, DVD players, and oceanfront decks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Schooner's Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schooner`s Cove Hotel Cannon Beach
- Schooners Cove Hotel
- Schooners Cove Cannon Beach