“Just my opinion”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 7, 2009

I have eaten at most places in Cannon Beach and after reading the reviews gave Seasons a try. Well I'm just not impressed. The menu is not exciting the offerings are slim and the food was OK. I had their turkey sandwich and that's all I can say about it. As for service, you order at the counter, not really a good value, and there is no atmosphere. Hey, Seasons is not a bad place to eat it's just not what I think is an exciting place to eat. Oh well, that's just my opinion!

2  Thank deborahhealer

Reviewed October 13, 2008

Another lovely trip to Cannon Beach - saw a flock of pelicans on the beach - very beautiful.
I ate at Season Cafe for breakfast on Saturday, I love the breakfast burrito - it's my favorite item. The homemade salsa is a nice touch.
Came back by in the afternoon to have the Wisconsin Beer Cheddar soup garnished with roasted garlic - now that's a hearty winter soup. It's so very yuummy.
I had to have a sandwich before I left on Sunday - of course. I had the Grilled Club Wrap - tasty and healthy. It was big also.
I did remember to bring home some of the fabulous coffee, makes not being on vacation easier if I have that great coffee at home.

Reviewed September 27, 2008

"The best soup ever!" Unique and natural salads and sandwiches.....need to eat here more often so we can try the entire menu! Some eat here every day of a vacation. Great coffee and desserts too. Local owners who buy ingredients locally.....Don't miss this on any trip anywhere near Cannon Beach. Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella is unique! The Californian and then there's the Albacore Tuna and Dill Havarti. They cater too! Also, lamb wrap with minted yogurt aioli is wonderful and they have the best Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad! Too bad I can't go now....they close at 5. Across from park and CB conference center, has own parking! We live in Seaside and eat here as often as possible!

1  Thank Juntos