“Beautiful”

Seasons Cafe
Ranked #26 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We loved the place. The black squid ink pasta with fresh clams in a curry wine sauce was wonderful. I was hesitant to try it but in the end was glad I did. My wife had the halibut. It was slightly overlooked but tasted great.
The beer selection was small but inspired. My wife loved the curry tomato soup.

Visited May 2014

Vancouver, Wa
“Very good place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

We have been coming to Seasons Cafe for several years now and it is our favorite casual place for lunch. They have great hot and cold sandwiches. My husband likes the roast beef and I always get the vegetarian panini with pesto, provolone, and tomato. Yum!

• Visited September 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

We enjoyed our food here. It was an off time and off time of the year (mid-October) so it wasn't too busy and we got our food in a short time. It was good, although my chicken caesar wrap was pretty loose and I ultimately had to eat it with a fork and knife. Not the end of the world.. The wrap itself looked like it was oily which was different. My wife's salad was great. We'd go here again for sure.

Visited October 2013
La Quinta, California
“Good food, unprofessional service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice location in touristy Cannon Beach, OR, this cafe would be a great lunch spot if the staff were more mature and professional. We sat inside, only to be bombarded by rock music in the background with staff deciding to sing along and beat out the rhythm on the counter. Young man who served us then went to dump trash and push barrel through the dining room! No one checked on us after sandwiches were delivered (did he wash his hands? doubtful). Like I say, you're only as good as your worst employee.

• Visited September 2013
7 Thank Vikki P
Snohomish, Washington
“Nice Little Lunch Spot”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great little spot to grab lunch, portions seem generous as well. We tryed the Lamb Wrap (husband really liked it) & the Turkey Cranberry Cream Cheese Sandwich (it was quite large, could have easily split it with someone).

Visited August 2013