“Great Choice for the Perfect Spot...”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cannon Beach
Webb's Scenic Surf Motel
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Cannon Beach
Chattaroy, Washington
“Great Choice for the Perfect Spot...”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was very pleased with my choice to stay at Webb,s. I found this place on the internet and tooka chance after reading reviews. It was a great time as my mother,cousin and a couple of friends visited the North West for their first time. I new Cannon Beach was the correct beach as I have traveled a lot. Webb's was very and the location was a A+. Check in was easy . I have nothing
negative to report. I will return again with any luck...I aslo travel with a therapy dog..dogs are allowed however if you wish for no room service remember to call the office.

Room Tip: I stayed in rm 1 and had no problems however at a busier time you might want a room ocean front away...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Tyner, North Carolina
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I loved my stay at this motel. Having an ocean front view, and watching the sun set over the Pacific was awesome. I live on the east coast in the vicinity of OBX and this place was like some of the great old motels that used to dot our landscape. Unfortunately, we don't have many left like Webb's. I thoroughly enjoyed staying in a small motel, and would stay here again if I ever get the chance to come back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a special place to spend some time. It is a down home, down town, quiet, spotlessly clean, family owned property. The kindness and attention from Jimmy Webb, who is the owner and Terry, administrative assistant, is something that you cannot describe. Such caring and attention to detail. If you want a spa, go somewhere else. If you want fancy, go somewhere else. If you want a fire on the beach, the best view on the North Coast, fantastically clean rooms, thoughtful hospitality, easy access to shopping, theatre, a visit to the famous Ecola State Park, bars, and good restaurants and a quiet nap in the sun or the pouring rain, this is the place for you. I have hesitated to write a rave review because I do not want this place to get so busy, I can't get my favorite room!

Room Tip: I love the ocean view from downstairs, or upstairs. In the front.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I found Webb's as I was looking for a place on the beach. The road dead ended at Webb's so I thought "Why not?" I was pleasantly surprised. It's not a resort or spa place. The decor reminded me of places I stayed years ago. Don't let it fool ya. I LOVED this place. Old fashioned, wonderful outdoors seating available. Beds comfy, shower awesome and place was clean. The staff at Webb's is phenomenal! Super friendly and helpful. It's owned locally and the owner is a very nice man. Linda helped me and I can't say enough good things about her. I felt safe as I was traveling alone. The customer service makes this place a perfect stop.
If you want a high-end, resort style place with bells and whistles, this may not be for you. Yet to pass up this place is a loss. I felt right at home. The staff was able to direct me to places to eat (I am gluten free and this is a challenge), even taking time to help me find other things I was looking for during my stay. You can't beat the price either to stay on the beach! If I ever return to Cannon Beach, I will stay here again. My stay was brief but felt the staff were new friends. It's not the Hilton, but a wonderful place to stop. Don't pass up Webb's because it's a little weathered. Love love love this homey, sweet place!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Redfish42
Galiano Island, Canada
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The view is stunningly beautiful - look out the large window and you are right on the glory of Cannon Beach. The rooms are spotlessly clean; however, the decor is just plain wierd. The mismatched lazy boy and lumpy couch...the kitchen is in the bedroom; the fridge is in the living room; in the bathroom there is a teeny little tub but not a single surface on which to place your toiletries. The artificle flowers and religious publications round it out. The owners are pleasant people. There are much better options for the price, but because it is so clean, this place will do in a pinch

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelton, WA
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We've been coming to Webb's for years, usually 2 times a year, summer and winter. There's nothing like sitting on the balcony in the sunshine and in the winter cuddled up inside with the gas stove burning. We love the location right on the beach, literally just feet away from our room. Also, the fact that it's small (14 rooms), and a family owned business. The rooms are always spotless and comfortable. It's within walking distance to the "hub," of Cannon Beach and we enjoy walking so that's a plus. If you want a quiet, peaceful place to just get away from it all Webb's is the place.

Room Tip: We always stay on the 2nd level since it's just the two of us. If you want a larger room for mor...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hood River, Oregon
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This place is great. Sure, it's an older property, but perhaps the ONLY family owned hotel in Cannon Beach and the staff makes you feel warm and welcome like HOME. The beds were comfortable and clean. It rained like crazy one day and my friend and I enjoyed watching the fire and ocean view from the bed for several hours while the weather passed. It's a great location - within walking distance to everything downtown- shops, restaurants and yoga... with beach front rooms it has all the amenities from gas fireplaces, mini kitchens and more. I look forward to staying here again. Thanks for hosting us and making our stay a wonderful experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends