“HUGE Bang for Your Buck!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cannon Beach
Webb's Scenic Surf Motel
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Cannon Beach
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
“HUGE Bang for Your Buck!”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Personable and very travel-friendly owners!
The view was amazing and we stayed two different nights and two different rooms!

The rooms are not as "newly remodeled" as other places we stayed in Cannon Beach, but they were extremely clean and well kept. We enjoyed the fireplace in one room at night, and enjoyed the seagull couple that visited us during our stay!

The ocean view was amazing, and access to the beach and Haystock Rock was easy. We loved staying here so much, we came back after a few more days in town! We would truly recommend...IF you can access the parking lot...do a little recon around the block a couple times and you'll be fine!

Only gripe? No free Wi-Fi. Really needed that to share pics of this beautiful place!

Room Tip: Get an ocean view room; the other rooms are nice but a little tougher to see the ocean.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
8 Thank WHERE2NOW66

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Truth or Consequences, NM
Reviewed June 9, 2011

This motel had excellent views. It is right on the beach. The room was simple and spotless. Jimmy, the proprietor, is kind and helpful and proud of a wonderful family tradition. In an area of expensive hotels, Webb's was also quite reasonable. I would go back in a hearbreak, and definitely for more than one night!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
8 Thank desertdiverette
Castle Rock, Washington
Reviewed September 17, 2010

My family, elderly parents and myself, have been coming to Webbs for over 45 years. My parents knew the original owners, and continue to stay about once a month. They should have bought a place in Cannon Beach, for the amount of time that they have stayed there. Their place of choice is Webbs.... My parent, who are in their 80s, continue to enjoy their stay at the most scenic, clean and friendly place on the Oregon Coast. My parents, and myself, have enjoyed Webbs, and continue to visit the beach and this family owned hotel.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
5 Thank iluvh2o
Off the beaten path
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We stayed 3 nights at Webb's and had a ktchen dining room, living area and bedroom. The best part was the great location in Cannon Beach and close to Ecola State Park. We had a room right on the beach with great views to the Northwest. The rooms were modest but very clean with a gas fireplace. It was a bit old and could have use some updating but it met our needs perfectly. We could walk into town and I ran up to Ecola's viewpoint in the morning.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
5 Thank MountainCatcher
Hood River, Oregon
Reviewed September 9, 2010

It's been family owned since the 1940's! Jimmie, our host, is so friendly, down to earth and just a real jem. It's right on the beach and is about a mile+ walk to Haystack Rock, which makes for a lovely afternoon stroll in the sand. Also, spitting distance to downtown. Your car will stay parked all weekend long!

The place just sparkles and is full of character. I can't believe how clean it is, even some of the older fixtures, etc. just shine! I would HIGHLY recommend staying here. And prices were very moderate and they are also doing a sliding scale for the economy.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
6 Thank kcr02
Orange county, CA
Reviewed August 9, 2009

Went with group of girlfriends and spent a lovely, relaxing 4 nights looking at the ocean, talking, having snacks & drinks on the patio. I thought the rooms and bathrooms were all nice and clean. All had a medium size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cutting board, a few differing utencils - . I thought their cleaning staff ladies were very nice and pleasant. Actually, I thought everyone we met at the stores and resturants were extremely happy and pleasant and that is something I haven't seen in a while coming from a big city.
I would definitely come back here again. This little family run motel may not be new and stylish as other places but I thought it was very nice. Very close to downtown by foot and ocean right infront.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
3 Thank greenshoe
Seattle, WA
Reviewed July 17, 2009

I come to Webb's every year with my family and my best friend's family. Mr.Webb is friendly and helpful. It's got the best location of any hotel you can find at Cannon Beach. It's private and tucked away- yet so close to town and right off the beach! We always have so much fun whether it's running into town to get candy, icecream, clothes, rocks, candles, jewelery, or anything else you can think of or going for a walk on the beach! It's also a photographer's paradise! If you go right outside your room at Webb's, You get a great view of the sunset every night. Wherever you go, there's a beautiful picture to take! We've never had any problems with the rooms, the management, or the cleanliness. I would reccomend this place to anyone who's looking for a room!

• Stayed July 2008