“Good pizza very crispy crust”
Review of Fultano's Pizza

Fultano's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had the pesto chicken pizza and the woody. Very good pizza just a very thin and crispy crust. I like a thicker crust but my wife thought it was great. We devoured a whole medium between the two of us.

There are newer reviews for Fultano's Pizza

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Really enjoyed this place. Had a sub sandwich that was amazing, partially because they cook em in the oven, gives it that great crust! The bacon spinach salad was phenomenal!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Our family of four adults stopped for a pizza lunch at Fultano's during a drive down the Oregon coast. The pizza was excellent, from a thin but chewy crust to plentiful and tasty toppings. Service was fine. The restaurant is not at all fancy, but cozy and convenient for a pizza joint. We would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great Sandwich and Salads. I had the steak sub with Aujus did I mention that they are the only place that delivers!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was the worst pizza I have had in a long time. Reminded me of cafeteria school lunch pizza. To much uncooked cheese for me. The service was also pretty poor. Seemed like I was an inconvenience to the staff when asking for extra plates, etc. I would not recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a good slice of pizza. It was also very overpriced for the quality of food I received.