“Perfect little pizza shop.”
Review of Fultano's Pizza

Fultano's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Tyler, Texas
“Perfect little pizza shop.”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Really friendly folks, with fantastic pizza, in a very quaint setting. You can eat inside or outside. I would return here, for sure.

Visited September 2011

Yakima
“Great pizza, but not fast because they are busy!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Took 45 minutes to get are pizza, so being in a hurry, or really hungry, would be the only reason not to go here. Pizza is awesome, that's why they are so busy. Great variety; feta, goat cheese, Greek style, etc., in addition to the classics.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

This little shop has both a walk up window and an indoor seating area limited to about 8-10 tables. The price is right and the pizza is great. I split a salad with my wife that was expensive for what we received so I would skip that if I were you.

Visited March 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Spring break 2012”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Not bad pizza for a small out of the way place. Staff was on the ball, clean, great crust!!! Great service

Visited March 2012
Washington
“Not what I was expecting”
Reviewed March 14, 2012 via mobile

I bought a pizza from this place yesterday, and it was definitely not what I was hoping for. The crust was extremely thin (cracker-esque) and over cooked. It was burned on the edges. The sauce was difficult to recognize because of the crust being so over done with heavy corn meal. The topping were generous, but we will not be back. Our pizza was 33.00 for a large, and just not what I was expecting. We will try some other places around Cannon Beach.