“eat here if you want to get sick on cheap costco food”
Review of Pizza a'fetta

Pizza a'fetta
Ranked #15 of 49 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Fresh, daily made, hand tossed pizza dough with gourmet toppings sliced daily along with Grandma's secret, home made, authentic Italian pizza sauce!
Reviewed May 28, 2010

Rude rude rude !!! When I called the day after to tell the owner, James, that the pizza we ordered the day before made us sick, all I got was attitude as he told me " If you call here and tell me what you want you're not going to get it " What exactly does that mean? I was sick from his food but he said that's impossible because we buy our food every week from costco....how totally classy. That doesn't mean his restaurant is clean or his employees know how to handle food properly. In fact the place does look pretty nasty in the kitchen section and We had more than half of that gross pizza left and I had every right to ask for a refund, but what I got was him telling me to put this review on trip advisor. I said my mom was ready to post but I told her to wait and see if they would do something, you know, like CARE. This guy was so rude and said my name is James, I'm the owner here and please go post on trip advisor. This review is worth a $23 pizza refund to this guy because he knows his town only has a few cruddy places to eat and people will always keep coming back because there's no better options. This is why they are the rudest staff I have ever met, they know they can get away with it and don't value their customers at all. Funny, I looked on their website and it says " extra slice of attitude = $0.00" I guess that's really funny to someone who enjoys treating customers like garbage because 'they can'. This place wouldn't last one month where I live, I can think of at least 10 pizza places WAY better than this slop. All cheap cheese, weak crust and no flavor with an owner that would have to own the place, no one would ever hire him anywhere. Seriously, it's a crap establishment and the worst service I have ever encountered

2  Thank toneloca

Reviewed April 3, 2010

Loved the Pizza, The best I have ever had. A MUST
IN CANNON BEACH!!!!!

1  Thank sunbaby39
Reviewed April 3, 2010

Excellent pizza, but the food servers were also very entertaining. Since Cannon Beach is an excellent place to window shop and people watch, Pizza a'fetta's quick unpretentious service and excellent product jibe well with a day at the beach.

1  Thank mikbru
Reviewed April 1, 2010

Highly recommend this pizza, but a whole pie is $32. or more. Buying by the slice is a more economical option. Tiny place with few tables, but a walk-up window for slices.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cannon Beach, Oregon
Reviewed February 14, 2010

I am a local and tried Pizza a'fetta a number of times because others had had such good results. EVERY time I ordered a pizza, the crust was absolutely soggy in the middle. Customer service is inconsistent and I did have one person be extremely rude to me, although the owner was moderately responsive when I complained. I really suggest you go to Fultano's instead--their pizza is much better!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook