“OK, But Nothing Special”
Review of Pizza a'fetta

Pizza a'fetta
Ranked #17 of 49 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Fresh, daily made, hand tossed pizza dough with gourmet toppings sliced daily along with Grandma's secret, home made, authentic Italian pizza sauce!
Reviewed July 2, 2009

I know they brag about being rated as a "Top 50" independent. But, seriously, it was about the same as your "Average" Pizza Shop. It was OK, but nothing to rave about. It tasted fresh. The soup and salad were blah, blah, blah. It was a little over-priced but we ate the left-overs for lunch the next day and it made us feel better. You should try it, but don't expect too much

1  Thank dealm8ker

Reviewed May 31, 2009

We had to wait quite a while to get in for lunch, but it was well worth the wait. The pizza was incredible. The staff was also incredible, making for a great experience. It was so good we went back twice!

2  Thank LEE81
Reviewed May 12, 2009

My husband can eat pizza every night and would be completely happy. So he was thrilled to find Pizza a'fetta during our stay in Cannon Beach. It's a very small location where you can dine inside or wait in line at their walk-up take out window (slices only). We loved their pizza and salads. Great combinations on their pizza slices of the day...from black beans, to artichokes, to chicken. Mmmm, mmmm, good. I noticed they are expanded to a second floor which is much needed. Staff was very friendly and seemed to really enjoy serving the public their great food. Was always busy during our visits, which I think says alot.

1  Thank cparker09
Reviewed April 24, 2009

Yum.
Pretty simple pie but simply put it was delicious. Thin crust, fresh ingrediants pretty good stuff. Service was okay, great pizza pie was pretty pricey but for what we got it was pretty great stuff!

1  Thank mrsmjohnson
Reviewed April 9, 2009

My wife and I stopped in for slices during the day. I could say that the service was very plasant and entertaining and the pizza was good, but not great. It was the best pizza place I've eaten at, but it wasn't bad either.

1  Thank TacomaJosh