“Insanely Good Pizza!”

Ranked #13 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Fresh, daily made, hand tossed pizza dough with gourmet toppings sliced daily along with Grandma's secret, home made, authentic Italian pizza sauce!
Kelowna, Canada
“Insanely Good Pizza!”
Reviewed May 31, 2009

We had to wait quite a while to get in for lunch, but it was well worth the wait. The pizza was incredible. The staff was also incredible, making for a great experience. It was so good we went back twice!

2 Thank LEE81

Florida
“Ate there more than once during a week stay!”
Reviewed May 12, 2009

My husband can eat pizza every night and would be completely happy. So he was thrilled to find Pizza a'fetta during our stay in Cannon Beach. It's a very small location where you can dine inside or wait in line at their walk-up take out window (slices only). We loved their pizza and salads. Great combinations on their pizza slices of the day...from black beans, to artichokes, to chicken. Mmmm, mmmm, good. I noticed they are expanded to a second floor which is much needed. Staff was very friendly and seemed to really enjoy serving the public their great food. Was always busy during our visits, which I think says alot.

1 Thank cparker09
mrsmjohnson
“Fresh Ingrediants and oven baked crust”
Reviewed April 24, 2009

Yum.
Pretty simple pie but simply put it was delicious. Thin crust, fresh ingrediants pretty good stuff. Service was okay, great pizza pie was pretty pricey but for what we got it was pretty great stuff!

1 Thank mrsmjohnson
Tacoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service, pretty good slices”
Reviewed April 9, 2009

My wife and I stopped in for slices during the day. I could say that the service was very plasant and entertaining and the pizza was good, but not great. It was the best pizza place I've eaten at, but it wasn't bad either.

1 Thank TacomaJosh
California
“Not as good as it thinks it is”
Reviewed February 19, 2009

I've eaten at Pizza a'Fetta numerous times, but never been totally impressed. Why did I eat there so much if I didn't like it? Well,.. so many people seem to like it, so I try to keep giving them chances. The general impression in Cannon Beach is that PaF is "gourmet" pizza and therefore the best. Well I'm sorry,.. I just don't buy it. I tried to like it, I really did, but their crust is too fluffy and limp. Another thing is that one time I ordered a Hawaiian Pizza from them and when I got it, the pineapple was in whole round slices. It was great for display, but the pineapple cores were still there. Who eats (or eats around) pineapple cores?

I've decided to give Fultano's in Cannon Beach all of my future 'pizza business'. They know how to make a proper pizza. It's good, wholesome, consistent pizza.

2 Thank eclipse785