“Pizza to die for!”

Pizza a'fetta
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh, daily made, hand tossed pizza dough with gourmet toppings sliced daily along with Grandma's secret, home made, authentic Italian pizza sauce!
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Pizza to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Anyone who is a true pizza lover (and appreciate gourmet taste) Will LOVE this pizza. Consistently delicious and never disappoints.

• Visited June 2014

Waldport, Oregon
“Dinner at Pizza a'fetta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

We enjoyed a shared Greek salad and a cheese pizza on June 4. The Greek salad was excellent and sharing it was just the right portion. Our multi-cheese pizza was also excellent with a great crust and blend of cheeses with a great sauce. On top of that, the table service was exemplary. Would recommend highly to anyone in the area. Would definitely come here again.

Visited June 2014
Florence, Montana
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Some of the best pizza I've had in a long time.

Not to be missed. Don't know what else to say, other than -

If you order pepperoni, make sure they understand you want just a pepperoni pizza. We ordered this and they mistakenly made a pepperoni supreme, which is a favorite on their menu.

We took it back and had no problem getting the pepperoni, but they're used to making lots of pepperoni supremes, so I can understand the mistake.

Visited May 2014
Portland, Oregon
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

I had no expectation of eating here when we walked by. The boyfriend was hungry (surprise, surprise) so we stopped to get a slice. He got the meat option. It was out in just minutes so I wasn't expecting much. This place is tiny. I mean like really small. It smelled awesome, but what pizza place doesn't? Still, my expectations aren't high. We get back to the room and he commences chow down. Stops eating and says I must have a bite. This piques my interest because he's the best pizza maker I know and wouldn't have me try this for no reason. I couldn't stop at just one bite! I chomped down more than expected because it was so freaking goooood! I'm bummed that we didn't grab a whole pie to bring back home!

• Visited March 2014
Boise
“Cannon Beach Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Outstanding flavor and quality.
Would have been better if served on a metal platter to keep the pizza hotter while eating.

Visited June 2014