“Dinner at Pizza a'fetta”
Review of Pizza a'fetta

Pizza a'fetta
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Fresh, daily made, hand tossed pizza dough with gourmet toppings sliced daily along with Grandma's secret, home made, authentic Italian pizza sauce!
Waldport, Oregon
“Dinner at Pizza a'fetta”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We enjoyed a shared Greek salad and a cheese pizza on June 4. The Greek salad was excellent and sharing it was just the right portion. Our multi-cheese pizza was also excellent with a great crust and blend of cheeses with a great sauce. On top of that, the table service was exemplary. Would recommend highly to anyone in the area. Would definitely come here again.

Visited June 2014

Florence, Montana
“Wow”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Some of the best pizza I've had in a long time.

Not to be missed. Don't know what else to say, other than -

If you order pepperoni, make sure they understand you want just a pepperoni pizza. We ordered this and they mistakenly made a pepperoni supreme, which is a favorite on their menu.

We took it back and had no problem getting the pepperoni, but they're used to making lots of pepperoni supremes, so I can understand the mistake.

Visited May 2014
Portland, Oregon
“WOW!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I had no expectation of eating here when we walked by. The boyfriend was hungry (surprise, surprise) so we stopped to get a slice. He got the meat option. It was out in just minutes so I wasn't expecting much. This place is tiny. I mean like really small. It smelled awesome, but what pizza place doesn't? Still, my expectations aren't high. We get back to the room and he commences chow down. Stops eating and says I must have a bite. This piques my interest because he's the best pizza maker I know and wouldn't have me try this for no reason. I couldn't stop at just one bite! I chomped down more than expected because it was so freaking goooood! I'm bummed that we didn't grab a whole pie to bring back home!

• Visited March 2014
Boise
“Cannon Beach Visit”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Outstanding flavor and quality.
Would have been better if served on a metal platter to keep the pizza hotter while eating.

Visited June 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Delicious pizza, great decor/atmosphere, terrible service”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have been dining at pizza a fetta for almost 10 years now, ever since my parents first started taking me to cannon beach as a kid. I am now a senior in highschool and am graduating this summer. Now let me just say this about pizza a fetta: you're not paying for the service, you're paying for the delicious pizza. If you can get past that, you will enjoy yourself.

Pros: They're pizza is flat out ridiculous. Delicious sauce, amazing toppings and combinations, and perfect crust. My favorite pie has come to be the Tuscany chicken pizza. Simply superb. The pies are priced fairly high. ($30 for an 18" pie) but, the pizza is definitely worth it. I've traveled in Italy and never had pizza as good as this!

Cons: the service is some of the worst I've ever had. Over the years it just seems to have gotten worse and worse (or maybe my growing older has lended my senses to see it). This past dine in with my family we waited for a minute or two to be seated, when the entire dining room was empty. The waiter (who I also think is the manager) seemed to be in a snarky mood. When we ordered our pizza, he didn't write the order down (in the past this same waiter has made a mistake with our order) so this time around It worried me again. He came back 5 minutes later and asked what our order was, again. (Why not write it down? Ughhhh) He never refilled our waters over the course of our 45 minute meal, and practically never spoke a word to us. Needless to say, I was very dissapointed with the service.

In the end, pizza a fetta offers amazing pizza, but terrible service. Maybe if I wasn't grown up on its delicious pies I wouldn't be coming back this time around, but who knows.

• Visited May 2014