“Best pizza in cannon beach!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza a'fetta

Pizza a'fetta
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh, daily made, hand tossed pizza dough with gourmet toppings sliced daily along with Grandma's secret, home made, authentic Italian pizza sauce!
Portland, Oregon
“Best pizza in cannon beach!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I love coming here to grab a slice and a beer. The walk up window makes it super easy to do that! One of my best memories there was surfing all day then ordering and eating an entire pizza! Love that place!

• Visited March 2014

Covington, Washington
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

THis has been the best pizza for years, its always fun to eat in our take out. The pizza by the slice is always changing and great.

Visited March 2014
Olalla, Washington
“Good pizza, Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was surprised to find a gluten free pizza option here and even more surprised to find that it tasted pretty good. Might be hard to get a table on a Saturday night, but worth a visit if you can get in. The service was great, we'll be back.

Tacoma
“Remember to never change a thing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I'm not a professional chef, cook or even a student of the art of cooking! But!, if there's one thing I'm good at it's finding food that sends the taste buds on trip of a life time! This my friends is the (Best Pizza) I have ever had the pleasure of putting in my mouth! It's so good that I've even challenged others that know me that if their not satisfied with the outcome I'll pay for the pizza myself! My Wife and I dropped in after finishing up a long day of shopping, and when we took our first bite of their Pepperoni Pizza (hugh slices) it was love at first bite. This place dose not disappoint those in search of the best local pizza! A big shout out to the employee's Brian and Arlo, gentlemen thank you for one of the best experiences ever in Cannon Beach, Or. Remember to never change a thing from this point forward, you simply have a awesome thing! My Wife and I have already planned our next trip, and we plan on stopping by several times before our departure.

Sincerely! Richard F.

Federal Way, Washington
“Great pizza in a quaint little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great pizza - small little place (a dozen tables) with a limited beer and wine list, but the pizza is awesome! Take the family, order some breadsticks and crab dip for appetizers, and savor some amazing pizza! Very reasonably priced! The staff is incredible - very friendly and very prompt! go early on the weekends - it fills up fast.