“Good for a quick lunch”
Review of Pizza a'fetta

Pizza a'fetta
Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Fresh, daily made, hand tossed pizza dough with gourmet toppings sliced daily along with Grandma's secret, home made, authentic Italian pizza sauce!
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Loved that it was small and cozy inside. Only about 4 tables inside with a few more outside. The guys working there were friendly and nice. Pizza was ok for a quick bite. Slices were a nice size. Unfortunately, three types of pies for slices were already made up, and I had to choose from these three only if I wanted a slice. If I wanted to be able to choose my own toppings, I would have to purchase a whole pie. Thought that was kind of strange. Not that customer friendly. I chose a slice of the premade veggie, which had a veggie on it that I don't particularly like, but I had to go with it since I didn't want a whole pie. Oh well. Other than it was just ok. Toppings were kind of sparse, crust was a little tough.

There are newer reviews for Pizza a'fetta

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Love Pizza and really love the taste of this pizza. Everthing is great. I'm picking & got the feeling the owner cares about feedback so here ya go... To small (no brainier!) I love a booth & zero room here. However, did see a sign that the can accommodate Lg parties up stairs. Love they offer slices but wish Hawaian replaced the cheese. Also not really impressed with the size of slice. Awkward to eat & would be embarrassing on a date...I would/ WILL be back :)

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We wanted pizza for our first evening in Cannon Beach. We ordered online, walked around the corner and picked up our order to eat in our room since we have our dog with us. The pizza was good, fresh ingredients, we especially liked the fresh pineapple vs pieces from a can. The salad was fresh, prices are reasonable. Would eat here again.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We had a half-and-half pizza, both sides were excellent. The crust was just right - not doughy, but not strictly thin either. It was an excellent base for the ingredients. My side was a roasted aglio (garlic) pizza, very simple, expertly cooked. Just the right amount of oil and garlic to completely satisfy! Although on first glance this looks like a slice and/or take-out place, look next door for the indoor seating, which was comfortable. A great quick dinner!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Never disappointed witgh a slice of pizza from here. If in the area it is a must! I never pass on this one.