“Fabulous find”

Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Fresh, daily made, hand tossed pizza dough with gourmet toppings sliced daily along with Grandma's secret, home made, authentic Italian pizza sauce!
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We were visiting the coast for a long weekend and were looking for food to please three hungry kids and two frazzled parents. Pizza fits the bill so we're so glad we found this place! There were plenty of tasty options for adventurous palates as well as basic pizza by the slice for quick stops. The waitress even accommodated our kids' request for lemonade with a little Sierra Mist. She later brought coloring and puzzle pages for the kids to pass the time before the pizza arrived. It was a nice experience in a small restaurant. Though our kids can be busy and noisy, we felt warmly welcomed.

1  Thank Barbara K
There are newer reviews for Pizza a'fetta

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I love the pizza at Pizza a'fetta! It's prepared fresh, and there are a variety of choices. The salads are great too. Pizza a'fetta also serves wine. It's a little small, so when it's busy it can be hard to find seating, but I've never had a problem.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The crust was good, the service was friendly and prompt, lots of good cheese. The people who warned of too much oregano were right - there was lots and lots of oregano sprinkled on top. It overwhelmed other great ingredients - but once I'd removed most of it the pizza was quite good.

1  Thank Uluave
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I think my expectations were too high. We saw the lines outside this tiny restaurant on the most popular main street in Cannon Beach and figured two things: the food must be fabulous and we'll out smart the line by ordering take-out for our dinner. Sorry to say that we got there at the promised time and waited a good twenty plus minutes for the pizza. It wasn't THAT good probably because it wasn't so warm by the time we'd driven back to the motel and opened the box. Surprisingly we didn't finish it. The servings WERE huge. I think it's pricy or else I've not ordered pizza for a long time. Did love the plentiful vegetarian choices. I think thus restaurant probably owns Cannon Beach as far as pizza goes. I don't like such a long wait. Sorry.

1  Thank Mona2446
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The crust was excellent. The toppings and sauce were tasty and good quality. The service was quick and good. My New Yorker husband loved it! If only they would cook the crust enough!! We actually ordered from them two nights in a row (because our two year old had travel fatigue and we just wanted some simple takeout to eat in the room). Even when we asked for the pie well done the second night there was no change. The pizza was still worth eating but it could have been superb.
PS. Salads are quite good.

1  Thank AllTerra