“Favorite pizza anywhere”

Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Fresh, daily made, hand tossed pizza dough with gourmet toppings sliced daily along with Grandma's secret, home made, authentic Italian pizza sauce!
Tampa
“Favorite pizza anywhere”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We stop in here each time we visit Cannon Beach. It's not only the best pizza in town, it's the best pizza I've ever had anywhere. Everything about it is perfect. Love the crust, love the sauce, love the toppings. I always order half pepperoni half olive/artichoke/chicken. We love to bring it back to the lodge and eat on it for a few days. Worth the trip here just for the pizza, but the rest of the town is pretty great too.

3 Thank dydemus

Georgia
“Excellent. Best meal we had in Cannon Beach.”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Pizza a'fetta was recommended by a random fellow guest staying at our hotel who visited Cannon Beach regularly. We went at 4 PM for a late lunch, so there was no wait. The pizza was expensive, but worth every penny. The crust, flavor, and quality of sauce and toppings were perfect. If I visit Cannon Beach again, I'll be back for sure.

5 Thank eyeguy5
Columbia, Missouri
“Fabulous pizza--even eating the leftovers cold the next day”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We were exhausted from our hikes and decided to get something to bring back to the hotel. We walked up to the takeout window and were able to head back within 20 minutes with steaming hot, huge pizzas. I have never seen such huge pieces of pepperoni--my kids would have preferred less fresh tomatoes, but they argued the next day over who got to eat the few pieces that were left.

4 Thank logicmaxs
USA
“Enough with the Oregano already!”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Oh my goodness, I was so excited to have this beautiful pizza I had heard raves about! I waited an additional 15 minutes past the time they told me it would be ready....so patient...so excited! Then came the first bite..... SOOOOOO Disappointed! I could only taste Oregano and the pizza was burned on the bottom! My husband who doesn't know the difference between oregano and origami announces to me.... WOW there sure is a lot of oregano on this pizza! Really? We will not be back...totally NOT worth the wait.

2 Thank jcatwb
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Incredibly Delicious Pizza!”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

We heard that this was a popular place and there was usually a wait. We arrived and noticed the long line for take-out and slices. Got in line, called my order in, and it was ready by the time I hit the counter.
Order a small pie 1/2 Herb Artichoke 1/2 Roasted Aglio. My taste buds were ecstatic! I too am originally from NYC and need to get the word out about Pizza a'fetta. The crust wasn't NY style thin, but it also wasn't thick. It was just right! The ingredients tasted fresh and the counter staff was cheerful and friendly.
Wish I could order out from this place tonight!

3 Thank Tonya33